Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 69 Michigan State 62
Final.
Tyrese Maxey can flat out ball. 26 Points for him tonight. 5 rebounds.
I still think UK will struggle with size in the middle over the course of the year. That being said, I really liked the style of play with the 3 guards. They'll be fun to watch.
They Have To Finish Inside,missed a lot of shots at the basketball.But Good Win
I knew I wouldn't make it to watch the whole game, so I recorded it. Good thing, too. I didn't even make it to see it start!

Maxey!! What a performance. I love to watch players like him! He "reminds" me of Ulis, and so energized and arrogant. He even smirked a couple of times at Calipari's advice. lol I sure hope Calipari doesn't reign him in too hard. He is a joy to watch.

As much as I love our guard play, Sestina is the key to this team, IMO. He is so strong and smart with the ball. I don't see anyone who can replace him should he go down or get in foul trouble.

I don't respect a lot of the coaches in the NCAA, but I DO respect Izzo. He's a class act.
Ky played elite Defense last night. This team will obviously get a lot better as the season rolls,on. Going to be a fun ride.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Tyrese Maxey can flat out ball. 26 Points for him tonight. 5 rebounds.

Maxey reminds me of Brandon Knight.
Maxey is the guy! Get out the way and let him get a bucket. Richards and Montgomery still struggling. Really going to need them to be a dangerous team.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Exactly!!
Kentucky showed signs of greatness early in the season. They are gonna be extremely tough to beat late in the season with great guard play and defense.
Hagans is tough
Maxey is a game changer, and I think he is a much more complete player than the comparisons listed above.
Good win over a very solid team. Maxey bloomed in front of a national audience. Bunch of players were instrumental in win Sestina, Hagans and Quickley. A few others will step up as season goes along, Juzang, Brooks and Whithey. Richards did not need a map to find where he needed to be on defense which makes him much better. I think he and Montgomery will be very serviceable this year.
Good win for the cats. The big guys have got to contribute more to the scoring. They missed to many near the rim. GO CATS:Thumbs: