Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather Delayed Games
What is the status of the weather delayed games from last night?

BG At Corbin
Bethlehem at Lynn Camp
Danville at Wayne Co.
Any others???

Was there a start or score to any of these games?
I’m sure Corbin doesn’t want anything to do with BG this season now. So I don’t see that game re scheduling at Corbin.
Wayne Co. and Danville has been canceled.
There was a small severe cell that passed through my area. Most games in Bell and Harlan were effected by delays. I know HC and Clay was delayed badly and Corbin/Bowling Green was cancelled.

The rain wasn't so bad but the lightening was unreal.
Ten Pin Spare Wrote:What is the status of the weather delayed games from last night?

BG At Corbin
Bethlehem at Lynn Camp
Danville at Wayne Co.
Any others???

Was there a start or score to any of these games?

Wayne Co. was leading 14-0 in the 1st.
I will bet you bowling Green loaded an unloaded football equipment at least 4 times, :popcorn:
Bellco18- you make it sound like BG was going to eat them.. it’s just a game and knowing Corbin, they would have competed with BG for sometime..
Some teams were playing district games and had to get them in or come back today to play. Others was just a scheduled game!
Some I assume that this could hurt RPI rankings for teams that had their game canceled last night? Doubt Corbin and BG will play now.
Bethlehem and Lynn Camp will not be rescheduled.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Bellco18- you make it sound like BG was going to eat them.. it’s just a game and knowing Corbin, they would have competed with BG for sometime..

Nah
pirateforlife Wrote:Some I assume that this could hurt RPI rankings for teams that had their game canceled last night? Doubt Corbin and BG will play now.

If this game is not played does it hurt St. X’s RPI since they beat BG? 1/3 is on who you beat.. beats correct?

Just trying to understand how this system works.
Lightning all night at the Taylor game, distant I guess. We never missed a beat...