Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Basketball Schedule 2007-2008 Announced
clipperw Wrote:The teams that are in the Lexington bracket with UK for the 2k Sports tournament are: Alabama A and M, Gardner Webb, and Central Arkansas.

Which one do we play in the first round? Not sure about the other two, but I know Gardner-Webb nearly upset North Carolina a couple years ago.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats not been released yet. Alabama A and M made the NCAA Tournament 2 years ago, losing to Oakland University 79 to 69 in the opening round game.
With this schedule we will need a good showing in the SEC to get a respectable rank in the NCAA tourny. To weak Barnhardt was looking for an easy way to bring back pride but IMO i would rather lose to a team like Texas or OSU then play a cupcake like Stony or SD. Two more mid major or top 25 teams would have looked nice to me or maybe three. How we do in the 2K tourny will really depect on how our RPI looks for the rest of the season. That is if we do well in the SEC season.
clipperw Wrote:Thats not been released yet. Alabama A and M made the NCAA Tournament 2 years ago, losing to Oakland University 79 to 69 in the opening round game.

I guess it really doesn't matter, UK should win both early-round games by 30+ margins. If we don't, sound the alarm bells.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]