Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel at Perry Co. Central 9-20-19
North Laurel (2-2) travels to Perry County Central (0-3). Who do you all think will win this one?
North Laurel 21-14
North Laurel 28-21. I hope they both lose Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:North Laurel 28-21. I hope they both lose Confusednicker:

Confusednicker: Larkey with the upset...oh wait never mind :dontthink
This game will make or break North Laurel and I’m thinking make!!!!! :truestory:

North Laurel 42
Perry County Central 21
64SUR Wrote:This game will make or break North Laurel and I’m thinking make!!!!! :truestory:

North Laurel 42
Perry County Central 21
They're already broke.
pjdoug Wrote:They're already broke.

Don't you forget NL will always be the house that Larkey built...it looks more like a single wide trailer right now though don't it?
single shot Wrote:Don't you forget NL will always be the house that Larkey built...it looks more like a single wide trailer right now though don't it?
Yeah. I need a nice trailer or small piece of land in Williamsburg city limits
North Laurel 28
Perry Central 20
Perry Co Central - 21
North Laurel - 20
FoSho Wrote:Perry Co Central - 21
North Laurel - 20

Talent wise I wouldn’t think this could happen but I’d say Canady is head and shoulders a better coach than what NL has strolling the side lines it could definitely end something like this...
Jags by 20
Canady and the commodores are down this year but have a big lefty that can sling it and a few receivers that will run and haul em in. Plus theyre not bad on d....... If you underthrow one down the sideline they can odell it and change up the possession....lol
North 40 Perry 20