Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franklin County 53 Anderson County 19
Final
Congrats to Flyers
Anderson got out hit, out ran, and out everythinged. Good win Flyers.
FCSPY Wrote:Anderson got out hit, out ran, and out everythinged. Good win Flyers.

Like I said........congrats.
Thought Franklin would win but never saw this score coming.
I was shocked Anderson has the pieces at some positions, but they just didn’t fight back early in the game.
The way FCHS was able to control the line of scrimmage and pass rush was the biggest surprise... especially in the second half. The big D-end for Anderson was really not a factor at all.
I stayed up way too late watching the film of this one. Anderson’s 2 biggest linemen were out and but that didn’t matter the way they play offense this season. The Dearinger kid had a good game pressuring the QB with 2 or 3 sacks and a bunch of tackles but defensively Anderson has a good safety and a decent corner and that’s it in its secondary. Franklin did a great job scouting and Broyle’s got the ball out quick and a lot of times just threw it up as far as he could. Franklins wide receiver Fred Farrier is legit. He caught everything thrown to him. Anderson’s secondary couldn’t cover him and was lost on so many plays there were Franklin WRs wide open several times. Anderson’s offense is now almost exclusively passing except when the run up the middle in the 1st quarter which led to an easy score. However they never did that again and just passed mostly. Their receivers can’t catch, their QB struggles with holding the ball too long and falling down. We will win this one by as many as we want.
Anderson ran everything from wishbone to empty, in the first drive not exactly run up the middle, they fumbled three times in the drive, at least once the fumble gained more yards then the run.
Anderson got exposed.