3. Williamsburg
4. Campbellsville
5. Hazard
6. Newport Central Catholic
7. Crittenden County
8. Raceland
9. Kentucky Country Day
10. Pineville

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Not too many complaints with this. Hopefully my Pirates earn some more respect in the coming weeks. At least Bellevue and Fairview aren't listed as vote getters like in the newest AP poll.
Looks about right.
Westside Wrote:1. Pikeville
2. Paintsville
3. Williamsburg
4. Campbellsville
5. Hazard
7. Crittenden County
8. Raceland
9. Kentucky Country Day
10. Pineville

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Williamsburg #1 then everybody else. No way should the two cupcakes be ranked higher :dontthinkConfusednicker:
bball_fan Wrote:Not too many complaints with this. Hopefully my Pirates earn some more respect in the coming weeks. At least Bellevue and Fairview aren't listed as vote getters like in the newest AP poll.
I'm complaining.
Westside Wrote:1. Pikeville
2. Paintsville
3. Williamsburg
4. Campbellsville
5. Hazard
7. Crittenden County
8. Raceland
9. Kentucky Country Day
10. Pineville

Looks pretty good.
Anyone know if Friday's game will be televised by WYMT?
Slic Ric Wrote:Anyone know if Friday's game will be televised by WYMT?
I hope so so I can watch The Rams win.
pjdoug Wrote:I'm complaining.

Then again, you tried trash talking trains. So that demonstrates your mental competency. Lol
PHSForever Wrote:Then again, you tried trash talking trains. So that demonstrates your mental competency. Lol

Try some of that bar b cue with some roasted crow, dougie. They say it's great fixed over an open flame in an iron skillet, along with taters and onions.:biggrin:
PHSForever Wrote:Then again, you tried trash talking trains. So that demonstrates your mental competency. Lol

Do you thank I'm skeered of a train? :biglmao:
PHS DYNASTY Wrote:Try some of that bar b cue with some roasted crow, dougie. They say it's great fixed over an open flame in an iron skillet, along with taters and onions.:biggrin:

I'm sure it is but I'm no Williamsburg fan. I just know they are the best team in the state. lol
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg #1 then everybody else. No way should the two cupcakes be ranked higher :dontthinkConfusednicker:

Pikeville 12th, Paintsville 25th, keeeeep scrolllling for Williamsburg.TongueirateSho
http://calpreps.com/2019/ratings/Kentucky_all.htm
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville 12th, Paintsville 25th, keeeeep scrolllling for Williamsburg.TongueirateSho
http://calpreps.com/2019/ratings/Kentucky_all.htm

Williamsburg has an offense. They'll be at Kroger Field.
Everyone looks like the Patriots vs the teams wburg has faced.
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg has an offense. They'll be at Kroger Field.

Ask Bardstown and Mingo Central about Pikevilles offense. Paintsville and a normal heated rivalry game had a lot to do with this past Friday. Paintsville plays Williamsburg with same defensive intensity, the Burg would have trouble handling touchbacks. Lol
PHSForever Wrote:Ask Bardstown and Mingo Central about Pikevilles offense. Paintsville and a normal heated rivalry game had a lot to do with this past Friday. Paintsville plays Williamsburg with same defensive intensity, the Burg would have trouble handling touchbacks. Lol
You are wayyyyyyyyyyy over-hyping Bardstown and Paintsville. You're gonna be disappointed when you find out how good Williamsburg is.
pjdoug Wrote:You are wayyyyyyyyyyy over-hyping Bardstown and Paintsville. You're gonna be disappointed when you find out how good Williamsburg is.

Who
Williamsburg schedule could hurt them come seeding time. They run through district easy, but schedule may have them at 4 or 5 seed. Percentage points for wins, opponents wins and their schedule.
four quarters Wrote:Williamsburg schedule could hurt them come seeding time. They run through district easy, but schedule may have them at 4 or 5 seed. Percentage points for wins, opponents wins and their schedule.

Definitely not the strongest schedule, but they do play Somerset and LCA back to back.
pjdoug Wrote:Definitely not the strongest schedule, but they do play Somerset and LCA back to back.

That is two tuff opponents. That’s going to tell a lot about Williamsburg and I am not saying that in a negative way either PJDoug
Patriot1 Wrote:That is two tuff opponents. That’s going to tell a lot about Williamsburg and I am not saying that in a negative way either PJDoug

if they get blown out in those games I'll limit the trash talk. lol
1) Pikeville
2) Paintsville
3) Campbellsville
4) Williamsburg
5) NCC
6) Raceland
7) Hazard
8) Crittenden Co
9) KCD
10) Pineville
KYHSFBFan Wrote:1) Pikeville
2) Paintsville
3) Campbellsville
4) Williamsburg
5) NCC
6) Raceland
7) Hazard
8) Crittenden Co
9) KCD
10) Pineville

Campbellsville and Paintsville are not ahead of Williamsburg with losses. Courier Journal has The Bees at 2.