Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cable Internet
Is anyone else tired of the poor cable internet here? I'm sure inside of Pikeville there are better services but I'm from Marrowbone and suddenlinks cable just doesn't cut it for me. I've heard they are upgrading and I've heard bellsouth is bringing DSL services to my area. Anyone else on suddenlink that doesn't like their services? You guys can discuss your internet provider here. I guess I just wanted to get that off my chest :redboxer:
I also have sudden link and I don't care much for them, it was alot better when charter had it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I don't like it either. I think it is getting slower and slower and it goes out all the time for no reason. But that is my opinion!! :o
We had DSL before we moved the last time. After the move, we started with Suddenlink cable, that didnt last to long. After a week, we switched back to DSL. What Suddenlink doesnt tell you is that they have a limit on the upload and download speeds. If you try to get a big file on download, then after a few minutes, it gets slower than dial up. With the DSL, we never have a problem with getting big files fast. We can download movies and stuff faster than they can play. For anyone wanting to get high speed, if DSL and cable are available in your area, my advise would be to get the DSL even if it cost more. I personally think you would be more happier with it over the cable.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
We have Bellsouth and here lately it has been doing this weird thing where it will work off and on for like an hour then just cut off until my brother calls them and complains. He told me that he has call them 14 times this month. I hope that it is just isolated and that it is not like that for many other people .
i got dial-up lol
warriorpride Wrote:i got dial-up lol

HA man. I guess we can't complain lol Wink
Ive had DSL for about 2 years now, and its never messed up any on me its been fast as always.
-STATS- Wrote:Ive had DSL for about 2 years now, and its never messed up any on me its been fast as always.

What kind?
warriorpride Wrote:i got dial-up lol

Im sorry
I don't like Sudden Link's too much either. I had DSL before and didn't like it much either.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]