Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paducah Tilghman @ Louisville Holy Cross (Updates)
Tilghman up 42-7 at the half @ Louisville Central's Field. Not going to update any fiuther.
Tilghman seems to have a pretty darn good team. To early to say whether they will be a title contender this year or not. I know some have said the last few years that Tilghman is on the rise, and they have failed to live up to it, but I'm telling you I'm not sure how far they will go this year, but I really believe they are fixing to turn into a monster in the next few years, and will be shocked if they haven't won another title in the next 4 or 5 years. A lot of young talent in the pipeline coming up in the freshman, and 7th, and 8th grade. The Mayfield win streak over the blue tornado won't last much longer either.
PT always back tracks when I begin to have faith in them. I will wait to praise them
Here comes Paducah Tilghman, Mayfield.
I think this is the last year for the streak
oldcardfan Wrote:I think this is the last year for the streak

So PT goes to play a low ranked 1A school gives up 20 while a sick team plays a top 10 ranked 4A school and wins but yet the streak is over??? Not sure about that. 1 thing I know is rivalry games are very unpredictable. I still take the cards but this should be on another thread