3. Newport Central Catholic
4. Paintsville
5. Williamsburg
6. Raceland
7. Hazard
8. Criddenden County
9. Kentucky Country Day
10. Holy Cross Louisville

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings are compiled by a panel selected from this site.
Westside Wrote:1. Pikeville
2. Campbellsville
3. Newport Central Catholic
4. Paintsville
5. Williamsburg
6. Raceland
7. Hazard
8. Criddenden County
9. Kentucky Country Day
10. Holy Cross Louisville

First 3 looks spot on 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 flipped a coin Confusednicker:
I think number 1 is the only sure thing here. I'm not sold on NCC or Campbellsville being any better than Paintsville, Raceland, Williamsburg, or Hazard.
64SUR Wrote:First 3 looks spot on 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 flipped a coin Confusednicker:

No they don't look spot on. Campbellsville is overrated. Williamsburg should be top 3 Smile
NewCath just beat a 6A team!
pjdoug Wrote:No they don't look spot on. Campbellsville is overrated. Williamsburg should be top 3 Smile
jetpilot Wrote:

Go see a shrink and see if he can get you out of the rut.:Thumbs::Thumbs:
pjdoug Wrote:Go see a shrink and see if he can get you out of the rut.:Thumbs::Thumbs:

No dougie I love the running clock rut!Confusednicker:
UK1fan Wrote:NewCath just beat a 6A team!

What’s your point. We hammered a 5A team 63-12 lot of crappy 5 and 6A teams around
I think Raceland at 6 is crazy and this is coming from a guy that lives in Johnson Co. I’m not sure about how solid everyone is ahead of them but I just don’t see Raceland as a team that isn’t in top 4. Maybe I’m wrong. Some of you know much better about football than I do. What do u all think, should they be that far down?
philbilly2009 Wrote:I think Raceland at 6 is crazy and this is coming from a guy that lives in Johnson Co. I’m not sure about how solid everyone is ahead of them but I just don’t see Raceland as a team that isn’t in top 4. Maybe I’m wrong. Some of you know much better about football than I do. What do u all think, should they be that far down?
I think Raceland and Williamsburg should be ranked higher than Campbellsville and Paintsville Smile
AP poll has Pikeville, Campbellsville, Raceland!
I don’t understand the love for Campbellsville but people are forgetting about NCC and I bet they either win a title this year or get beat in the championship game
RAMDAD50 Wrote:AP poll has Pikeville, Campbellsville, Raceland!
I don’t understand the love for Campbellsville but people are forgetting about NCC and I bet they either win a title this year or get beat in the championship game

I agree. NCC is way better than Campbellsville.
Raceland should be higher
Beechwood always spanked Campbellsville or whoever came out of the west, and with the exception of one year; the teams from the east gave them pretty darn good games the last four years. Why are people so high on a team that has no history behind what they can do?

1.Pikeville
2.Newport Central Catholic
3.Raceland
4.Paintsville
5.Williamsburg
6.Hazard
7.Campbellsville

I will stand by this until Campbellsville proves something.
After looking at this weeks games and comparing scores throughout the first two weeks, I believe the top ten are...

1.Pikeville
2.Paintsville
3.Newport Central Catholic
4.Williamsburg
5.Campbellsville
6.Hazard
7.Raceland
8.Crittenden County
9.Kentucky Country Day
10.Berea/Ludlow
bball_fan Wrote:After looking at this weeks games and comparing scores throughout the first two weeks, I believe the top ten are...

1.Pikeville
2.Paintsville
4.Williamsburg
5.Campbellsville
6.Hazard
7.Raceland
8.Crittenden County
9.Kentucky Country Day
10.Berea/Ludlow

I'd put Campbellsville over Williamsburg but it looks pretty good.

Paintsville vs Pikeville will be a great game.
E's Army Wrote:Raceland should be higher

Still feel this way?
FoSho Wrote:I'd put Campbellsville over Williamsburg but it looks pretty good.

Paintsville vs Pikeville will be a great game.

Williamsburg will take Campbellsville to the wood shed and Pikeville will do the same to Paintsville.
bball_fan Wrote:After looking at this weeks games and comparing scores throughout the first two weeks, I believe the top ten are...

1.Pikeville
2.Paintsville
4.Williamsburg
5.Campbellsville
6.Hazard
7.Raceland
8.Crittenden County
9.Kentucky Country Day
10.Berea/Ludlow

How good is the Cooper team that just beat Newport Central Catholic?
Newport Cath. unable to pull out the win in that gritty game against Cooper. They haven't started too hot this year, but I see them turning it around by week 10
pjdoug Wrote:How good is the Cooper team that just beat Newport Central Catholic?

Great team, played well. I really think Newport beat themselves though. Coach should be able to turn that around quick enough
GoWildcats7 Wrote:Great team, played well. I really think Newport beat themselves though. Coach should be able to turn that around quick enough

Great?