Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this legal????
I know for a fact that Jaryd Crum has been at the Sheldon Clark basketball camp. How can he participate in the camp when he is not under the schools insurance and not enrolled there? Rumors have surfaced that he will be rejoining the Sheldon Clark Cardinals. If that is the case he would have to move once again into the Martin School district and then the KHSAA would have to rule him eligable. (Is that correct)
There has also been talk that the coach is paying some of the instructors who are still high school students for helping with the camp. I was wondering how that can be legal and if it even is.
Yes, playing with one school for summer ball is legal. Summer basketball is not governed by the KHSAA. If he wants to go back to Shelden Clark, then yes, he will have to be eligible threw the KHSAA before he can play or practice with the team, after the first day of official practice.

High school players can be paid for basketball camps. That is the same thing as being a referee for little league basketball games. Unless they are getting paid $1,000 dollars a day of course.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
You can go to any camp that you want with anyone.
" Is this... legal? "

" I will make it... legal. " - so sayeth Darth Sidious/Palpatine (from Star Wars Episode I)

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]