Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruits, shot clocks, and 14th Region Tourney Recap.- NOBULL SPORTS PODCAST
We have some controversial topics this week, we also talk about next years best teams in the 14th.
How would anyone know who will be the top team in the 14th. Rosters will not be finalized until January, February or even March.
rojas Wrote:How would anyone know who will be the top team in the 14th. Rosters will not be finalized until January, February or even March.

Just our opinion lol. We obviously don’t know who the top teams will be until they play the first few games next year. You have to just listen to the pod.
rojas Wrote:How would anyone know who will be the top team in the 14th. Rosters will not be finalized until January, February or even March.

I pick the top 13th Region teams for next year in the paper by the end of March every year. I had Knox last year, Corbin the year before and HCHS in 2017. Most of the rumored roster moves never happen.
HCS Wrote:I pick the top 13th Region teams for next year in the paper by the end of March every year. I had Knox last year, Corbin the year before and HCHS in 2017. Most of the rumored roster moves never happen.

My point was roster moves happy right up until the opening game of the state tournament in the 14th.
rojas Wrote:My point was roster moves happy right up until the opening game of the state tournament in the 14th.

Yeah he should’ve been eligible from the beginning of the season.
This has to be the worse web site ever. These guys have no idea they are awful. Waste of time listening to them. What a waste of time don’t leave your day job.
skydiver1 Wrote:This has to be the worse web site ever. These guys have no idea they are awful. Waste of time listening to them. What a waste of time don’t leave your day job.

Preach!
skydiver1 Wrote:This has to be the worse web site ever. These guys have no idea they are awful. Waste of time listening to them. What a waste of time don’t leave your day job.

Why you so mad?
zaga_fan Wrote:Why you so mad?
Not mad just telling how I feel. There really bad

Wow. You sure are rude. It’s fine if you don’t like the podcast. But do you have to be an asshole?
skydiver1 Wrote:Not mad just telling how I feel. There really bad

You mean they’re*. Learn how to spell before you come at us lol. He is mad because he is a cry baby from Estill County. Don’t worry we will call you out on the podcast this week.
The Ole Man Wrote:Preach!

The Ole Man “I hate the podcast but I continue to listen every week”. Don’t worry we will call you out too so you won’t feel left out.
I enjoy having a podcast about the 14th Region, just wish you guys done a tad more research before you start talking about stuff. If you are gonna talk about games, should have correct stats and not just guessing..and probably need rosters so you know who is and who isn’t returning next year, if you are gonna pre-rank teams..I know you guys are friends and you get off topic sometimes, picking at each other, while humorous,it makes you hard to follow at times..But you have improved from the start..and like anything else, takes awhile to work kinks out, not trying to be rude or mean, just a little constructive criticism..but it’s really cool to have a podcast dedicated to the 14th Region..sure the kids enjoy it too
roundballer Wrote:I enjoy having a podcast about the 14th Region, just wish you guys done a tad more research before you start talking about stuff. If you are gonna talk about games, should have correct stats and not just guessing..and probably need rosters so you know who is and who isn’t returning next year, if you are gonna pre-rank teams..I know you guys are friends and you get off topic sometimes, picking at each other, while humorous,it makes you hard to follow at times..But you have improved from the start..and like anything else, takes awhile to work kinks out, not trying to be rude or mean, just a little constructive criticism..but it’s really cool to have a podcast dedicated to the 14th Region..sure the kids enjoy it too

No man we appreciate the coaching. We like the feedback. We do it for fun, we are all first cousins and grew up like brothers so we do get off topic but we do appreciate your input. Thanks buddy.
I enjoyed the podcast all year. Just wish you did more research on all of the teams. Some picks that you were making blew my mind lol. But I thought it was really entertaining. It was really good to listen to a 14th region podcast. Keep up the good work!
Has potential to be good if more research is done.
[Image: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CreamyExcitabl...ricted.gif]
Bolz ole Fatpat says keep the show rocking bruh! #14thneedsfiredup #nobullplustaters More mash taters please!!!
Why everyone so mad bro?