Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 62 South Laurel 57
Big upset at the Arena. North made their free throws down the stretch and South didn’t. North vs. Knox Central for 13th region championship tomorrow night at 7.
Van Hagar Wrote:Big upset at the Arena. North made their free throws down the stretch and South didn’t. North vs. Knox Central for 13th region championship tomorrow night at 7.

Not lived in a day in Knox county, but pulling for the Panthers
Congrats Jags
Worst game I’ve seen from South in a while. Can’t expect to win when your two best players disappear.
Wow that’s all I can say. Wow
Best chance for South to go to Rupp in some time. As long as Sheppard’s kid is there, North will be the favorite to win region. I know Cromer and Brett’s back and some good kids coming up, but nobody on the level of Reed.

Very disappointing effort
Totally unexpected from me. I thought SL was a strong favorite.
Reed is special already. Tough way for Ramey to go out. Think he may have had two shots fall tonight.
Congrats North, good luck JJ at UPike.
Reed is good, but is not yet on the level everyone acts like he is. Give it a year or two and he will be.
Rogers11 Wrote:Reed is good, but is not yet on the level everyone acts like he is. Give it a year or two and he will be.

Didn’t get to go, but heard from a friend that South missed a ton of free throws.

North has Reed, Cole and Alexander back next year. I don’t think for a minute that the Shepherds are going to sell that big house and move to Lex so Junior can play for coach Valentine at LCA. Been hearing that rumor for years

Cards best chance was now and they choked it just like the second half of the Regional champ game against Corbin last year
Wow biggest choke job I’ve seen in recent memory, unbelievable to lose to a team that their best player is an 8th grader. Not acceptable Jeff Davis needs to go. Who will be some candidates for the south job I’d say Robert marcum will get a look!
TIGERZ Wrote:Wow biggest choke job I’ve seen in recent memory, unbelievable to lose to a team that their best player is an 8th grader. Not acceptable Jeff Davis needs to go. Who will be some candidates for the south job I’d say Robert marcum will get a look!

You mean same team that beat big Clay around?
Disappointed to watch Ramey walk off floor after buzzer without shaking hands. Bad way to leave your last game.

How bout the 2 blocks Sheppard had ? One on Ramey. Hope he stays at north.
Congratulations to my sleeper team North Laurel Jaguar, you guys earned it tonight, Time for me to pulled out my North Laurel shirt. :mop:
I knew North had some talented kids, but South seemed to be a notch above everyone in the 13th. Great upset for the Jaguars!
TIGERZ Wrote:Wow biggest choke job I’ve seen in recent memory, unbelievable to lose to a team that their best player is an 8th grader. Not acceptable Jeff Davis needs to go. Who will be some candidates for the south job I’d say Robert marcum will get a look!

Go back to your den Confusednicker:
Reed can play!
No excuses from a South fan. South got out coached and out played. Now UK is getting killed
Pussell Gut Wrote:No excuses from a South fan. South got out coached and out played. Now UK is getting killed

I had a feeling that North might eventually get one. Why they play twice in the regular season is beyond me. It’s stupid if you ask me.

Don’t think we will have an opportunity like this next year. North will be a big time favorite in the 13th if Shepherds kid returns, which I’m hearing he is
Clay should be right there with North as the favorite next year. South has four key kids returning and will be close.