Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 88 North Laurel 83
Final
Heard that Knox shot 46 free throws tonight....
Can't play zone against North, Patterson plays zone. Can't press Knox, Sizemore presses. Are coaches not watching film or scouting anymore?
Anybody associated with Knox County basketball should be totally embarrassed. I’ve never see an opposing team get hosed the way North did tonight. At one point it just became comical.
::
Northside pride Wrote:Anybody associated with Knox County basketball should be totally embarrassed. I’ve never see an opposing team get hosed the way North did tonight. At one point it just became comical.

:please: I have never seen a Team that instead of trying to play Basketball, they resort to trying to play Football. Thank Goodness NL is horrible at Football.:Clap:
You Blame the Refs. WOW, the one referee is from Corbin he hates KCHS, :lame:

Lose with Class:welcome:
Should of shot 75
Leonards_loser Wrote:Heard that Knox shot 46 free throws tonight....

Should of shot 75....TongueirateSho
Pantherlifer Wrote:Should of shot 75....TongueirateSho

Maybe if they shot 75 they coulda won by 10 with that stellar defense.

Felt like a game where Knox should be up 20 and you'd look up at the scoreboard and it would be a 4 point game.
Class? That was a totally meaningless game and there was 0 class in that building! Lol
Nothing comical about the game. I got there about 4 minutes into the first quarter and it was already starting to be rough. I really felt like the officials did a great job. That game could’ve turned ugly fast. I think if they wanted to hose north the score wouldn’t be as close you think? Only thing comical was seeing the younger official with his hand stopping Tony and yelling “Coach get back in your box”. The official was about a foot and half shorter than him.
Did you leave 5 minutes into the first quarter? The game was out of hand the first 3 quarters