Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosie O'Donnell and Elizabeth Hasselback Fight on The View
This was pretty funnny, they really got into it:

[YOUTUBE="Rosie vs. Elizabeth"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iZ-tYacdvo[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I do know one thing... Elizabeth is about to pop out if you know what I mean...
I didn't watch the video but I'm pretty sure that I was actually WATCHING the View when this happened. They fight over George W. Bush constantly and quite frankly I support Rosie. Maybe this is something different but regardless, the View will be boring without her but they are probably glad to see her go.

I'm not sure how glad they'll be, the shows ratings have skyrocketed since all the Rosie controversies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-rosieo...-headlines

Turns out that episode turned out to be her final on the show.
Rosie O'Donnell is awlays fighting with someone. Whats new?
Well, it looks like Rosie quit.

I bet she has her own show somewhere in a month or two. She's attracting way too much attention, be it good or bad, for someone to not want to cash in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate Rosie O'Donnell!
yeah im always wondering myself, how does a fat, loudmouth, unattractive piece of idiot shit like Rosie O'Donnell always seem to find a job? Hopefully, and I say hopefully with the highest meaning, that she'll be jobless for a looooooooooooong time..she makes my TV throw up.
It sounded like you were describing Rush Limbaugh. I liked Rosie until the whole Kelly Ripa/Clay Akin thing.She went way to far on that one.I'm personally tired of her dram queen act,eventhough I do agree with alot of her arguements she's too dramatic.
I watched this on CNN last night, the whole fight and it was awesome! They were jawwing back and forth.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah im always wondering myself, how does a fat, loudmouth, unattractive piece of idiot shit like Rosie O'Donnell always seem to find a job? Hopefully, and I say hopefully with the highest meaning, that she'll be jobless for a looooooooooooong time..she makes my TV throw up.

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I hate Rosie O'Donnell!

I agree with everything you two said!
thats right young Warrior, step on over to the dark side..your always welcome :Thumbs:
warriorpride Wrote:I agree with everything you two said!
yeah but throw the whole democrat/Republican thing aside, at least Rush isnt on TV every day, lol..O'Donnell is a joke. She should have learned her lesson about jawing with educated people when she made herself look like an even bigger (if thats possible) fool when she kept mouthing off to Tom Selleck on national TV over gun rights in '99....
Advance Eagles Wrote:It sounded like you were describing Rush Limbaugh. I liked Rosie until the whole Kelly Ripa/Clay Akin thing.She went way to far on that one.I'm personally tired of her dram queen act,eventhough I do agree with alot of her arguements she's too dramatic.
Rosie can sometimes get under my skin but I support her views on this Iraq war and administration. She made Elizabeth look like a joke. I think everyone that had Rosies opinion on this war would be as vocal as Rosie. I salute her.
I used to like Rosie when she stuck to what she was good at.... I believe that she has overstepped her bounds on a few issues and the very "fickle general public" has let her know it. I don't think she has said anything that hasn't already been said or such.... but it's all in her delivery and apparently Barbara Walters is tired of all the fuss. If Rosie has her own show on another network or on satellite radio... well, I'm sure a % of her loyal fans will follow. I won't be one.
Rosie has outlived her usefulness
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah im always wondering myself, how does a fat, loudmouth, unattractive piece of idiot shit like Rosie O'Donnell always seem to find a job? Hopefully, and I say hopefully with the highest meaning, that she'll be jobless for a looooooooooooong time..she makes my TV throw up.

:Clap: My toughts as well TidesHoss. You derserve a standing ovation.
I can't wait for some woman to beat the hell outta her one of these days for runnin her mouth the way she does.
Rosie will always come off as the big fat lesbian that stirs up all the trouble.