Clay County 76
Whitley County 59
Timeout Whitley
Clay County 78
Whitley County 59
Clay County 80
Whitley County 59

Final
So much for the big upset many were predicting!Getting Curry and Henson back meant a lot to Clay, and they will get Begley back in time for the district! Tigers went back to sharing the ball tonight!
I will never understand Whitley. Hollingsworth is as good a player there is in the 13th. When he wants to be!!!! Some games u never even know he is on the court. Idk what his coach wants. If I coaching that team Hollingsworth is being way more active or he sitting on bench. I have seen him take over games so I know he can. Idk. I just confused. Young fellow if u read this stuff. Take over u got the quickest first step in the region.
ky playmaker Wrote:I will never understand Whitley. Hollingsworth is as good a player there is in the 13th. When he wants to be!!!! Some games u never even know he is on the court. Idk what his coach wants. If I coaching that team Hollingsworth is being way more active or he sitting on bench. I have seen him take over games so I know he can. Idk. I just confused. Young fellow if u read this stuff. Take over u got the quickest first step in the region.

Hard to watch it at times, Hollingsworth may just like being a great teammate and pass the ball more than he likes scoring. But this team definitely needs him to take over games and be the scorer that he can be.
Leonards_loser Wrote:Hard to watch it at times, Hollingsworth may just like being a great teammate and pass the ball more than he likes scoring. But this team definitely needs him to take over games and be the scorer that he can be.
Hard to watch is an understatement. Kid is really talented. I hate watching him play sometimes cause I know he can do so much to help his team. I realize about being a team player but he has the ability to take over a game and have his teammates involved.
Leonards_loser Wrote:Hard to watch it at times, Hollingsworth may just like being a great teammate and pass the ball more than he likes scoring. But this team definitely needs him to take over games and be the scorer that he can be.
If this is the truth it’s either a coaching problem or a just the kids personality
Best way for him to be a great teammate on this team right now is to take over the game.