Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 4 Johnson Central 1
Final Lawrence Co. wins the 57th district with a 4-1 victory over JC.

Congrats to LC and good luck to both teams in the regional
Cyrus Pitched a good game. It was like I said the team with the least amount of errors would win, and JC had way too many.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Congrats to LC and best of luck to both next week.
Good Job Dawgs keep it rolling .
Congrats LC.
I am a little surprised at this score but congrats to the Bulldogs!!
LC played outstanding tonight and they deserve all the credit. However, it seems like every game JC loses it's mostly their own fault! In order for them to contend for a region title they MUST get their defense in gear.
Congrats to the DAWGS District Champs! Jeff really battled tonight and Mo came in and closed it out! I thought Blanton pitched a good game too. Central fumbled a couple of balls but LC smacked a lot of shots right at people. Had those balls found holes it might have been even worse. Congrats to all the boys and to Chandler Shepperd tourny MVP! Not bad for an 8th grader! He plays like a SR with the composure he has shown. Pitched great, great in the field, great at the plate and my favorite play of the night him scoring from 2nd base on an infield hit! GREAT baserunning!
Regional Championship game in my opinion just might be agaisnt the same two teams.
Real good chance you are right on!
Yea I didnt think Coach Keaton wanted to bring Mo in just for that reason. I know thathe faced them once in the year but just one inning again. Congrats to Shepard he is a fine young man and is one heck of an athlete.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
eaglehoops Wrote:LC played outstanding tonight and they deserve all the credit. However, it seems like every game JC loses it's mostly their own fault! In order for them to contend for a region title they MUST get their defense in gear.

How about they MUST score a few runs!!!!
Congrats LC on the District Championship win!
Congrats LC
Congrats to the Dawgs.