Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Type of Pizza
I was looking through FoodNetwork.com and saw that they had hundreds of different types of pizzas so it got me thinking. What is your favorite type/style/whatever of pizza?

Mine is probably BBQ Chicken Pizza or a new pizza I tried out with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, ricotta, mozzarella and basil.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bacon & Pineapple.
BBQ Chicken or thin-crust extra pepperoni
Mushrooms and Banana peppers.
meat lovers on thin crust with red onions..washed down with a cold beerCool
Cheese and Pepporoni
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ray's Pizza. New York Style, pepperoni.

One slice is all you need.

Or, maybe 2 if your really hungry.
I used to love the Polish sausage pizzas but I havent seen one in a while.
Hawaiian (ham & pineapple) or BBQ chicken
Pepperoni, Sausage, and Extra Cheese
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
DevilsWin Wrote:Ray's Pizza. New York Style, pepperoni.

One slice is all you need.

Or, maybe 2 if your really hungry.

Hey, Devil. Is Dad's Pizza still in Russel? They used to make a 5lb Pizza a few years back and 1 slice was all you could eat. I used to love their pizza.
Hawaiian Pizza is hands down the best out there.
OffTheHook Wrote:Hey, Devil. Is Dad's Pizza still in Russel? They used to make a 5lb Pizza a few years back and 1 slice was all you could eat. I used to love their pizza.

I know that My Dad's in Russell is still there, not sure about a 5 pounder though since I don't eat there much. I used to order fairly often from the one in Ashland until it closed down.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I tried a place in Florida called "Monster Pizza"... it was delicious!!! VERY thin crust with any type of toppings you would want..... They also have an appetizer called "garlic drops" which is small pinches of bread with butter, garlic and a spinkle of cheese on them... they are GREAT!!!
I ate "the warrior" pizza from a small mom/pop place in Pataskula, Ohio years ago and it was great. It was tons of cheese with a special sauce and a different tasting Pepperoni and the pepperoni covered the pizza to where you couldn't see the cheese. It was a huge pizza cut up in squares and it got it's name from the local high school mascot.

You can't mess with simple things like a nice, doughy pizza with meat, although I like stuffed crust.

As far as mom/pop pizza in Floyd County, my vote goes to Jan & Ben's in Bevinsville.
Miguel's Pizza on the road to Natural Bridge at Slade:
my personal favorite: feta cheese, fresh mozzarella,
calamata olives, pepperoni... now that's good eatin'
Tomcat68 Wrote:I know that My Dad's in Russell is still there, not sure about a 5 pounder though since I don't eat there much. I used to order fairly often from the one in Ashland until it closed down.

This was about 10 years ago, when I lived in Flatwoods. I only ordered the 5 pounder when I had a few people over. They cut it into 8 slices and you were lucky to finish the slice. I Loved that place.
jammin' jamey Wrote:You can't mess with simple things like a nice, doughy pizza with meat, although I like stuffed crust.

Mmm hmmm. I love a pizza when it's thin dough, crispy on the bottom, soft in the middle, barely any tomato sauce, covered in cheese, pepperoni, sausage, ham, and bacon.

There used to be a mom and pop place just down the road from my house, The Family Restaurant. Best pizza I've ever ate.

Supreme is the only way to go for me.
I just love the classic pepperoni.
Cheese and Pepporoni
Theres a place Called CiCi's Pizza and they actually serve a Macroni and Cheese Pizza. Basically its just a regular cheese Pizza topped with Macroni and Cheese. It actually sounded kind of gross.
Pepporoni,sausage,onion and it has to be thick crust.
Moe Wrote:Theres a place Called CiCi's Pizza and they actually serve a Macroni and Cheese Pizza. Basically its just a regular cheese Pizza topped with Macroni and Cheese. It actually sounded kind of gross.

I've been there. We have one in Richmond. The mac and cheese pizza is absolutely disgusting.

I do like the BBQ cheeseburger pizza they have...it's pretty good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]