Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 72 Allen County-Scottsville 71
Derby Classic Championship
Tigers were down 2 with 1.1 left in the game. Ball was inbounded from around half court, nice play design set up a buzzer beater by Fugate. His 2nd buzzer beater this week.
2000PHS Wrote:Tigers were down 2 with 1.1 left in the game. Ball was inbounded from around half court, nice play design set up a buzzer beater by Fugate. His 2nd buzzer beater this week.

Nice ending. You reckon Clyde taught Landon that play at UK? Fugate's a freshman isn't he, gonna be a nice player. When you guy's crossing the creek? Or is the first game at your place?
Tigers are going to be extremely tough in the 15th...
Congrats to Paintsville.
Shelby valley
Others get a lot of publicity. Fugate deserves more than he gets.

Averages:

17PPG (1st on Team)
7RPG (2nd on Team)
3's Made (1st on Team)
FT's Made (1st on Team)

Made 2 game-winners in the past week or so.
Fugate is tuff. Future is very bright for him seemed dingus wasnt to thrilled at the end of the video he was the only one of the team not celebrating
^ what video you talking about??
BillSelf Wrote:Others get a lot of publicity. Fugate deserves more than he gets.

Averages:

17PPG (1st on Team)
7RPG (2nd on Team)
3's Made (1st on Team)
FT's Made (1st on Team)

Made 2 game-winners in the past week or so.

Colby is having a great year and I think he is a great talent, but I wonder what his numbers would be like if Mason Moore was still at Paintsville?

Mason Moore's averages this year at Rowan county 22.2 PPG, 17 RPG, 3's made 17/58.6%, FT's made 43/89.6
BallFan1952 Wrote:^ what video you talking about??

Check out @SuptDGibson’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/SuptDGibson/status/1...56737?s=09
^ Watched the video, WOW... Wonder what going on???
Looks like jealousy. Hopefully coach slone can get everyone on the same path bc when one let's it's own individual spotlight get in the way of the teams it never ends well. This young tiger team is too talented to let jealousy destroy them. Let's hope they realize that
BallFan1952 Wrote:Colby is having a great year and I think he is a great talent, but I wonder what his numbers would be like if Mason Moore was still at Paintsville?

Mason Moore's averages this year at Rowan county 22.2 PPG, 17 RPG, 3's made 17/58.6%, FT's made 43/89.6

7.8RPG not 17RPG, but I'd say you hit the 1 by accident.

What Moore is doing at Rowan has nothing to do with the lack of just attention Fugate deserves.

Maybe Moore's average would drop a couple, maybe it wouldn't.

Or maybe Moore and Fugate would still average what they do, with others on the Tigers roster seeing their numbers drop. Me personally, I'd venture to say this is what would happen.

Moore is having a fantastic year and I hope he continues to do so.
^ You are right it was 7.8 average RPG, my bad, fat fingers

I agree with your assessment but I also think we would of seen Paintsville undefeated and wins by 10 to 20 points instead of close 1 to 3 points games.

Both of these boys are super players and it would of been fun to watch.

I think Colby Fugate is getting attention, and there are some other players not getting as much attention like Nick Keaton, Seth Williams and Braxton Tharp, these boys are real warriors too and are key players on this team, but it's just my opinion.
BallFan1952 Wrote:^ You are right it was 7.8 average RPG, my bad, fat fingers

I agree with your assessment but I also think we would of seen Paintsville undefeated and wins by 10 to 20 points instead of close 1 to 3 points games.

Both of these boys are super players and it would of been fun to watch.

I think Colby Fugate is getting attention, and there are some other players not getting as much attention like Nick Keaton, Seth Williams and Braxton Tharp, these boys are real warriors too and are key players on this team, but it's just my opinion.

I'd have to agree.

The point I'm making is Dingess got all the attention in the pre-season and up until this point in the season, especially throughout Social Media and pre-season player rankings.
^ His personal publicist did a good job hyping him.
BallFan1952 Wrote:^ His personal publicist did a good job hyping him.

If your talking about the guy who runs my prep report I've heard the same thing...I heard the dad and the kpr guy are very close friends.
Sorry Ky prep report
Way to go Tigers!