Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Game of the Week 11/23/18
Got a message from WYMT that the Boyle at Corbin game will be televised and streamed online this Friday. For the online part they will post a link on their Facebook page just prior to the game. They initially stated there would be not GOTW this week and followed that up with the correction just shortly after that response.
Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Thanks lake. You ruined my date with granny. Bout had her convinced to go and wear a Hound shirt.
I'm just too old for that kind of crowd. I'd be afraid that Jack Lambert might smack me if I wore a Red Hound shirt!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm just too old for that kind of crowd. I'd be afraid that Jack Lambert might smack me if I wore a Red Hound shirt!!!

He’s got bigger problems to worry about!!!
Hound05 Wrote:He’s got bigger problems to worry about!!!

Parking? Confusednicker:
If you can't make Radio Ronnie will have it on 107.3
Go Rebels!
Lake Trash Wrote:Got a message from WYMT that the Boyle at Corbin game will be televised and streamed online this Friday. For the online part they will post a link on their Facebook page just prior to the game. They initially stated there would be not GOTW this week and followed that up with the correction just shortly after that response.

I couldn't get the stream to work last week.
toolaidback Wrote:Parking? Confusednicker:
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm just too old for that kind of crowd. I'd be afraid that Jack Lambert might smack me if I wore a Red Hound shirt!!!
You'd need some sense slapped into ye :biglmao:
Man, I would give anything to be able to make it and watch these two heavyweights do battle! I sure hope it lives up to the hype, all the kids play great, and end the night on a healthy note! Good luck Hounds and Rebels, play one for the ages!
toolaidback Wrote:Parking? Confusednicker:

Hahaha. That wasn’t what I had in mind, but yes. Arrive early id say
Is the game really being broadcast by WYMT? I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere else.
Ok. I got a response from one of the WYMT sports guys this morning that they are broadcasting it.
pjdoug Wrote:You'd need some sense slapped into ye :biglmao:

I shouldn't have said that. I might get some sense slapped into me.
You need some sense slapped in to you.
know1 Wrote:Ok. I got a response from one of the WYMT sports guys this morning that they are broadcasting it.

What?!? You didn't believe me? I am crushed... Although I did read somewhere that someone was unable to get the broadcast to stream last week. I also wonder if the stream would be broadcast in HD? Anyone with experience with their video streams can answer these questions.
E's Army Wrote:You need some sense slapped in to you.

Yeah. slap some in to me.
Lake Trash Wrote:What?!? You didn't believe me? I am crushed... Although I did read somewhere that someone was unable to get the broadcast to stream last week. I also wonder if the stream would be broadcast in HD? Anyone with experience with their video streams can answer these questions.

it kept telling me stream not available last week. Hopefully I can watch it on TV if I don't get to go to the game.
pjdoug Wrote:it kept telling me stream not available last week. Hopefully I can watch it on TV if I don't get to go to the game.

Same here...
Lake Trash Wrote:What?!? You didn't believe me? I am crushed... Although I did read somewhere that someone was unable to get the broadcast to stream last week. I also wonder if the stream would be broadcast in HD? Anyone with experience with their video streams can answer these questions.

Just wanted to check for myself. I told you yesterday that they haven't announced it anywhere and even their programming guide says that Andy Griffith is on at that time.

I get WYMT as one of my channels on YouTube TV, and I get it in HD over the air with the antenna, so shouldn't have to stream from their website.
^^^ It said the same thing last week. Then granny bear pointed out it was on the Hero’s & Icons channel. Or WKYT2.
If it's streamed online, will someone please post a link when its available? Thanks
Hound05 Wrote:^^^ It said the same thing last week. Then granny bear pointed out it was on the Hero’s & Icons channel. Or WKYT2.

I don't know that channel. lol
toolaidback Wrote:If it's streamed online, will someone please post a link when its available? Thanks

https://www.wymt.com/livestream check the site near game time.