Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is CAL the best team in Louisville Metro area?
CarzyRock Wrote:What? Scott County won the 6A title in 2013.Male lost to them in the semis.

Anyway, the top 6A teams don't always win big against the top 2A but they do it more often than the reverse. For example, the next year Male beat CAL 28-7. Honestly, other than DeSales' win against St. X this season has one of the Big Three ever lost to a 2A team?

You are correct on Scott, I Don’t know why I thought Male won.
St X is already out right?
Watched a lot of the CAL-Somerset game on Facebook tonight, and if CAL is the best in Jefferson County, well, whatever virus currently plagues U of L football must be contagious.

Impressive size and athleticism to look at but very, very sloppy.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Watched a lot of the CAL-Somerset game on Facebook tonight, and if CAL is the best in Jefferson County, well, whatever virus currently plagues U of L football must be contagious.

Impressive size and athleticism to look at but very, very sloppy.

Very sloppy tonight. May have been the bus ride. Cal has to clean up the penalties.
No, just plain no...
SomeBunnyFan_10 Wrote:No, just plain no...

And you’ve seen how many other Louisville teams play?
Max Preps has CAL at #5 with the only Louisville team ahead of them being Male, who was sitting at #4. I don't understand the "absolute no"some on here are claiming. There resume says something completely different.
[quote=KYHSFBFan]Max Preps has CAL at #5 with the only Louisville team ahead of them being Male, who was sitting at #4. I don't understand the "absolute no"some on here are claiming. There resume says something completely different

Haters