Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: an older car to fix up.
Im looking for a project car to work on over the winter months.

If anyone has one or knows of one please let me know

Would perfer something sporty or muscle.
Doc, I have a 1995 Eclipse, don't know if that's old enough for you or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I heard a woman call in on the "Swap Shop" this mornin about a 85' Corvette that needed work. Was lettin it go at $3,000.00 I'll listen again for it tom and get the # for ya if ya want it.
what about an old truck?
I did a 79 vette a couple of years ago , I swore when I sold it that the shadow of another would never enter mt garage again.

85 is old enough but Im not really into the ricers.

what type of truck are we talking about?
88 silverado stepside
Need to find ya a 55' Chevy to restore.
I have a '65 GMC pickup that I may be willing to let go. Not really sure, haha.

I had 2 1955 chevys at one time

metalic Blue coke cola white tilt front end, hood scoop traction bars
454 big block 4 speed rock crusher/ followed up with a 327 375 horse 455 gear.

black on black 350 4 bolt main 3 speed

I would love to have either on them back

Tribe send me a pic of the pick up.
Will do Doc.

Doc, Speaking for myself, But I would love to see some pictures of your work. Love seeing stuff like that! If you have any of course.
I found a couple pics of my mach 1, It went thru 3 differnt looks while I had it, and i can only find the second paint job, which was well diffent, and I have a few of the vette
I lost many memories and pics when the ex split
Next time I go up to my moms I am going to see if i can find any of my 55's or my old Torino.

I am affraid that photos were not that important to me back in the day, but i am hoping that I can locate a few of them.
when I get my desk top up and running i will try to scan a couple of them.
as i am now on an old laptop, but should be back to normal in the next few days
Will be looking forward to it Doc!
I really want to see them as well Doc. I had no idea that you had done so many projects but the new look you described to me a while back about your bike excites me.

Would be a neat forum IMO...Work that people do.
Whether it is Remodeling cars, carving wood or quilting, lol.
I have a 2006 Ford Mustang that you can restore the scratches running down both sides from someone who keyed it. Just return it back to me and there will be no charge. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:I have a 2006 Ford Mustang that you can restore the scratches running down both sides from someone who keyed it. Just return it back to me and there will be no charge. Smile

If it is like my 2005 I would rather bury it is a hole somewhere never to see it again.