Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel @ Harlan County 11/02
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Will be a close on but HC will pull it out.
Harlan County 34
South Laurel 14
Harlan by 20. Just to physical for the birds.
Not sure if either team can stop one another from scoring. High scoring game jmo

Harlan County 42
South Laurel 41
South Laurel handled North Laurel and Harlan struggled with Harlan
Bears by 10
The NL game I think HC had around 5 or 6 starters out for that game. HC has got most of those young men back now so its hard to judge the NL win vs the South win.HC looks alot different now than early in the year because of all the injuries they had to deal with.
This is a dangerous game for the Black Bears. South Laurel isn’t a bad team. We shall see how they travel and compete. They have lost most away games this season
South Laurel by 13
I'll take the Bears in this one.
Harlan County 34-28
The Bears are as healthy as they were at the beginning of the season and this game is a home game for them.

HC Bears by 10.
Black Bears too good 35-20.
Harlan County will be too big and physical in this game.
Cards have improved dramatically the last couple of years. Bears have a history of playing their best football after Halloween. Hard to beat the Bears in their lair.
bears eat the birds
Should be a good game, but I can't see the Black Bears losing this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Does south still throw it most of time
Harlan county 44 South 36
hoghead Wrote:Harlan county 44 South 36
Is that harlan defense that bad
I think Harlan wins but there are not so much better than South that they don't have to play a good game. I think they win by two scores unless they lose the turnover battle by two or three then it's anyone's game. IMO of course.
Hc 27 sl 21
It’s at HC. HC is finally healthy for the first time in a long time, or at least mostly there, won’t be close.

Hc 42
sl 21
itsatrap Wrote:South Laurel handled North Laurel and Harlan struggled with Harlan
Confusedtare:
^^Confusednicker:

Cheering on my Black Bears from Florida!!!!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead