Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(13)Kentucky @ Texas A&M 10/6
I would have loved to see UK win the game and expected them to win the game, which goes to show how good this team is and how much Stoops has done with the program.

I truly believe that the SEC East still goes through Lexington this year!

They have a 10-2 season right in front of them for the taking. Not saying that it would happen, but you can't rule them completely out in the game against Georgia game either. Crazier things have happened inside CWS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Van Hagar Wrote:Remember when we didn’t give the ball to Randall Cobb against Tennessee on four plays inside the ten to win the game? Benny should have ran on 3rd and 2, no matter if everybody in the stadium knew he was coming.

Go back and look at that game, after running it all the way to the 1 or 2 yard line Cobb takes himself out, said he was tired.
This game hurt.
OK Kentucky fans let me lay this out because I think all of us can agree on this. First and foremost I am a transplant from Lexington to Ann Arbor< MI. Thank you 1530am that I can listen to the ball game on the radio with Kentucky guys.

Now the way i see this is simple.

1. Yes Wilson did not look good. a step slower and hesitant most of the night. Slow to determine if he wanted to run or not. Against teams left on the schedule you gotta have a plan and know what you want to do.

2. I put zero blame on our def. Man those guys bring it every week and we can finally be proud of that.

3. Cant blame Snell either or for that fact the receivers to a degree.

4. Now who and what was our problem. Flat out Discipline. OMG, every time our off does make a play its being called back. The pitch and catch for 35 yards ( I believe ) that got called back was inexcusable.

So I will say this. If our Off can not be better disciplined we will not produce at a high level like we should. I think Coach Stoops is doing a good job. This team has something special about it. But unless our Off becomes disciplined and eliminates the stupid penalties this teams " something special, and IT factor" will become just another lost season and what ifs.

This team does have the talent. Now coach up up OFF coaches. DO the job your paid to do. Don't let your D down and the fans. We want to believe.
cadets1988 Wrote:OK Kentucky fans let me lay this out because I think all of us can agree on this. First and foremost I am a transplant from Lexington to Ann Arbor< MI. Thank you 1530am that I can listen to the ball game on the radio with Kentucky guys.

Now the way i see this is simple.

1. Yes Wilson did not look good. a step slower and hesitant most of the night. Slow to determine if he wanted to run or not. Against teams left on the schedule you gotta have a plan and know what you want to do.

2. I put zero blame on our def. Man those guys bring it every week and we can finally be proud of that.

3. Cant blame Snell either or for that fact the receivers to a degree.

4. Now who and what was our problem. Flat out Discipline. OMG, every time our off does make a play its being called back. The pitch and catch for 35 yards ( I believe ) that got called back was inexcusable.

So I will say this. If our Off can not be better disciplined we will not produce at a high level like we should. I think Coach Stoops is doing a good job. This team has something special about it. But unless our Off becomes disciplined and eliminates the stupid penalties this teams " something special, and IT factor" will become just another lost season and what ifs.

This team does have the talent. Now coach up up OFF coaches. DO the job your paid to do. Don't let your D down and the fans. We want to believe.

If you download the free Iheart radio app, you can listen to the UK on WLAP online.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I would have loved to see UK win the game and expected them to win the game, which goes to show how good this team is and how much Stoops has done with the program.

I truly believe that the SEC East still goes through Lexington this year!

They have a 10-2 season right in front of them for the taking. Not saying that it would happen, but you can't rule them completely out in the game against Georgia game either. Crazier things have happened inside CWS!

The SEC East goes through Georgia, no mistaking that.