Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A Clay County @ 3A Bell County 10/05/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Bell County 6-0
Clay County 1-5

Up to this point I think this will be bell toughest game. Before next week game against Corbin :popcorn:
I don't think Clay will be better than Casey. I look for Bell to win this one with ease.
Bell Co 61
Clay Co 0
Bell by 36+
64SUR Wrote:Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Bell County 6-0
Clay County 1-5

Up to this point I think this will be bell toughest game. Before next week game against Corbin :popcorn:

Casey was the toughest opponent so far. Give them credit. They will finish the year 8-2 and lose to top 5 teams in 3A. Casey has potential to be good and have improved tremendously. Clay however seems to look pretty down. Bell 50-0
Bell County in a fairly easy win.
Bell Co 42
Clay Co 7
BellMiddle Wrote:Casey was the toughest opponent so far. Give them credit. They will finish the year 8-2 and lose to top 5 teams in 3A. Casey has potential to be good and have improved tremendously. Clay however seems to look pretty down. Bell 50-0

Well ok then :HitWall:

Bell County 42
Clay County 21

Go Clay :Cheerlead
Bc 32 cc 16
The best thing about this game is that it will not be a mud bowl! Love Bell's facilities!!! My biggest concern is that Clay will stay in their base 4-4 defense against a team that runs between the tackles 95% of the time. I hope Coach Sizemore & company have experimented with a 60 (or at least a 50) defense some this week in practice. Put your best DB on their lone receiver in man-to-man coverage and LOAD THE BOX! Bell runs a 6 man offensive front with a wishbone backfield (about 80% of the time) with three very talented backs (big boy, smash-mouth football). The fullback is a stud! Much like those great Belfry teams...Bell only runs 7 to 8 plays and they run them very well! Praying for no more injuries for the Tigers (especially on the line). Great opportunity for the Tigers to make a statement against an undefeated team with a legendary coach! Go Tigers!!!
Bell County by 30 plus..
Bells Jv will be in before this one is over
Wheatfarmer Wrote:The best thing about this game is that it will not be a mud bowl! Love Bell's facilities!!! My biggest concern is that Clay will stay in their base 4-4 defense against a team that runs between the tackles 95% of the time. I hope Coach Sizemore & company have experimented with a 60 (or at least a 50) defense some this week in practice. Put your best DB on their lone receiver in man-to-man coverage and LOAD THE BOX! Bell runs a 6 man offensive front with a wishbone backfield (about 80% of the time) with three very talented backs (big boy, smash-mouth football). The fullback is a stud! Much like those great Belfry teams...Bell only runs 7 to 8 plays and they run them very well! Praying for no more injuries for the Tigers (especially on the line). Great opportunity for the Tigers to make a statement against an undefeated team with a legendary coach! Go Tigers!!!

We have a nice passing game as well. We just don't have to use it as much. Watch our QB tonight. Kid is awesome and quick!