Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tates Creek 32 Danville 25
Final
Congrats to Tates Creek.
Congrats TC
Congrats Tates Creek!
Danville’s QB injured in 2nd qtr did not return, the freshman QB did a great job under fire and almost help the ADS pull out a victory at the end
ThinThirty Wrote:Danville’s QB injured in 2nd qtr did not return, the freshman QB did a great job under fire and almost help the ADS pull out a victory at the end

What kind of injury did he suffer?
Rip/Spin Wrote:What kind of injury did he suffer?

Shoulder I believe. I hope it's not bad.

Without Thornton the Ads are finished.
Way to go Tates Creek.
ThinThirty Wrote:Danville’s QB injured in 2nd qtr did not return, the freshman QB did a great job under fire and almost help the ADS pull out a victory at the end
Sad
FoSho Wrote:Shoulder I believe. I hope it's not bad.

Without Thornton the Ads are finished.

I really hate that for the young man. Hopefully it’s not season ending. Prayers!
Not sure how bad H is shoulder is, He did keep His pads on but didn’t return, may have been an effort to not aggravate it any more before district play starts next week, not sure, just have to wait and see, more importantly just hope He’s ok.
There seems to be something in the water down in Danville/Boyle Co. The injury bug has been brutal to the Ads and Rebels this season.
Tates Creek has lost 7 starters to season ending injuries per Josh Moore/KY.com. They also were without their leading rusher and tackler who was injured during practice Thursday. Penalties and mistakes killed TC or this would have been a 3 td win. Danville actually seemed to move the ball better after the starting qb went out. They were just not able to pass the ball effectively.
congrats to my friend Jon Smith keep it up just like we did during the pop Warner days.
FoSho Wrote:There seems to be something in the water down in Danville/Boyle Co. The injury bug has been brutal to the Ads and Rebels this season.

Shewww. Buddy it’s every where this year. Sucks for these kids and teams. At least it’s still semi early I guess, hopefully most will make a comeback.
Frank Martin Wrote:Tates Creek has lost 7 starters to season ending injuries per Josh Moore/KY.com. They also were without their leading rusher and tackler who was injured during practice Thursday. Penalties and mistakes killed TC or this would have been a 3 td win. Danville actually seemed to move the ball better after the starting qb went out. They were just not able to pass the ball effectively.

There is no comparison between Thornton and the freshman QB. He is their best player/athlete and without him (who is also their safety) the Ads are going nowhere.
FoSho Wrote:There is no comparison between Thornton and the freshman QB. He is their best player/athlete and without him (who is also their safety) the Ads are going nowhere.

I agree 100% but I was there and they did move the ball better after he went out. Probably due to changes in play calling and getting the ball more to number 2 and I think 5. They ran jet, jet counter, toss and stop screens almost exclusively the rest of the game. I think when thornton is in they lean on him too much and reality is he has struggled without the weapons he had around him last year.
I bet those Danville fans on BGP are going crazy 😂😂😂😂
dt812005 Wrote:I bet those Danville fans on BGP are going crazy 😂😂😂😂

Quiet as a church mouse.
Frank Martin Wrote:Quiet as a church mouse.

I haven’t seen anybody going crazy anywhere, Danville is having a down year, I think they should have done better thus far. But graduation hurt and some key injuries have hurt. But three years prior Danville won the region, then State semi final, then State Champs last year. Tate’s Creek is a 6A school with triple the school population they should beat Danville, but what have they done struggled to beat a depleted 2A team and almost couldn’t do that.
ThinThirty Wrote:I haven’t seen anybody going crazy anywhere, Danville is having a down year, I think they should have done better thus far. But graduation hurt and some key injuries have hurt. But three years prior Danville won the region, then State semi final, then State Champs last year. Tate’s Creek is a 6A school with triple the school population they should beat Danville, but what have they done struggled to beat a depleted 2A team and almost couldn’t do that.

I wasn't knocking Danville just answering someone else's post. I agree it's a lose/lose for Tates Creek because their a 6a playing a 2a. That being said, TC may have a 6a enrollment but I believe Danville had a few more players. Also, at the beginning of the season I believe most Danville fans were saying 1-2 loses on the regular season and TC was not one of them and just last week most picked Danville. Again, lose/lose for the bigger school.