Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County-LaSalle Game Change
The Scott County - LaSalle game has been moved from Friday to Thursday at 7pm. The change was done because Georgetown College moved their game from Saturday to Friday night to accommodate their opponent St. Andrews University, out of Laurinburg, NC. who was needing the time change due to Hurricane Florence.
Scott County wins whenever, wherever.
Go Cardinals!
Westside Wrote:The Scott County - LaSalle game has been moved from Friday to Thursday at 7pm. The change was done because Georgetown College moved their game from Saturday to Friday night to accommodate their opponent St. Andrews University, out of Laurinburg, NC. who was needing the time change due to Hurricane Florence.
The storm will cause lots of changes.
LaSalle is really good if you didn't know, not many teams in Kentucky could beat them if any. I think they are loaded with D1 players 2 LB's and there QB is a Junior already been offered by UK and UL
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:LaSalle is really good if you didn't know, not many teams in Kentucky could beat them if any. I think they are loaded with D1 players 2 LB's and there QB is a Junior already been offered by UK and UL
I hope Kentucky reels some big time recruits in.
Meh
You not a Kentucky fan FoSho?
I'm hoping Scott County goes out there and represents Kentucky well. Back-to-back wins against GCL teams would be huge for the program.

Go Cardinals!
FoSho Wrote:Meh
:ChairHit::ChairHit:
CarzyRock Wrote:I'm hoping Scott County goes out there and represents Kentucky well. Back-to-back wins against GCL teams would be huge for the program.

Go Cardinals!
That's for sure. Go Cardinals!
Any updated
I left at halftime, LaSalle up 34-7. Way to much speed and athleticism.
Best team I have seen since 2011 Trinity when they were ranked #1 in USA Today- WOW- QB is unbelievable just a Junior see why UK and UL have offered. Ohio State is about to offer they were at the game. RB and WR D1 also and there Defense is just as good as there Offense. Nothing else to say but super impressed. Nothing close to them in Kentucky.
bigcat95 Wrote:I left at halftime, LaSalle up 34-7. Way to much speed and athleticism.
ouch.
Another level.