Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle 48 Wayne County 7
Final.
Way to go Rebels!
Wipeout
I thought it was the other way around?

Edit: Nevermind they were reporting it wrong on the radio.
HOFER Wrote:I thought it was the other way around?

Edit: Nevermind they were reporting it wrong on the radio.

Probably wishful thinking from someone. :biglmao::biglmao:
Congrats Boyle
As expected glad to have Tanner Crawford back.
Hatz Wrote:Probably wishful thinking from someone. :biglmao::biglmao:

They did report it wrong on the radio. I thought to my self that can’t be right haha
Good win Rebels. Keep it up. I don't see a defeat on the schedule.
Congrats to boyle Wayne co isn’t a cupcake. They’ll probably have a winning record this season
They had negative yards rushing for the game I think. They scored varsity on our JV.

Total domination.
Hound05 Wrote:Congrats to boyle Wayne co isn’t a cupcake. They’ll probably have a winning record this season

Wayne Co. will seriously contend for their fourth straight region title this season.

Boyle is the real deal.
Congrats Rebels
Congratulations to the the Rebels and FoSho
That score cracked me up when they said Wayne had won at the Corbin game, live. I was thinking even if Keith Jackson had said that score I wouldn't have believed him. If Wayne was going to win it would have been last year with their very solid, and very experienced team against a bunch of sophomores...This went how I knew it would.
smoke1015 Wrote:That score cracked me up when they said Wayne had won at the Corbin game, live. I was thinking even if Keith Jackson had said that score I wouldn't have believed him. If Wayne was going to win it would have been last year with their very solid, and very experienced team against a bunch of sophomores...This went how I knew it would.

It shocked me at first when I heard it. Then it hit me. If Wayne did win, it wouldn't have been by that much.
Way to go Rebels!
Was it a running clock?
pjdoug Wrote:Was it a running clock?

It was starting 46 seconds into the second half.
pjdoug Wrote:Was it a running clock?

Yes
Channel 18 also have the score reversed on the 11:00 news last night.
BCHSrebs Wrote:It was starting 46 seconds into the second half.

I thought they had a chance of preventing it. lol
rick2517 Wrote:Channel 18 also have the score reversed on the 11:00 news last night.
Maybe the cardinals really won then. lol
rick2517 Wrote:Channel 18 also have the score reversed on the 11:00 news last night.

Fake news.
Over heard 3 three Wayne parents talking after the game about how they have just as good talent as Boyle and can beat Boyle if they where to played again. I kept my mouth shut and just laughed it off.

The game wasn't the least bit close as Boyle kicked off and already had a TD 3 minutes into the game. If not for a dropped pass from Smith in the endzone the running clock would have been in the first half. I believe I heard that Wayne had minus rushing yards for the game! The QB was running for his life every pass play and if not for Chuck playing the JV would not have even come close to scoring.

For the first time this season Boyle came out ready to play from the start and didn't fart around. They need to continue this as the season goes along.

I love how the community comes and supports the Cardinal team! They had a pretty good size crowd last night. Monticello is a nice little town!
The scary part is Boyle hasn't reached their full potential yet. Defense is already very, very good. Offense getting much better. Kicking game is getting where we all thought it would be. Young players stepping up, others getting back or now close to 100% and veterans leading the team like they should.
Our boys looked good last night. Looking forward to Lex Cath game
Rebel55 Wrote:Over heard 3 three Wayne parents talking after the game about how they have just as good talent as Boyle and can beat Boyle if they where to played again. I kept my mouth shut and just laughed it off.

The game wasn't the least bit close as Boyle kicked off and already had a TD 3 minutes into the game. If not for a dropped pass from Smith in the endzone the running clock would have been in the first half. I believe I heard that Wayne had minus rushing yards for the game! The QB was running for his life every pass play and if not for Chuck playing the JV would not have even come close to scoring.

For the first time this season Boyle came out ready to play from the start and didn't fart around. They need to continue this as the season goes along.

I love how the community comes and supports the Cardinal team! They had a pretty good size crowd last night. Monticello is a nice little town!

Those parents are clueless.

We hoped Cards would raise their level of competition to this Boyle Co. team, but they didn’t. Came out flat on offense and didn’t make plays on defense.
It’s frustrating as a parent and a former coach of all of these players when you watch our guys have an opportunity to answer the bell....and not.

I look forward to seeing this guys heading back to practice on Monday to get better and raise their level of intensity next week vs. Harlan County. I know Coach Thompson will expect these guys to work hard and improve this week.

Congrats to Boyle and good luck this season.
Wayne Co simply does not have the athleticism to hang with Boyle Co in any aspect of the game. You could tell in pregame that it was going to be a long game.

I will say that their defense played hard and attacks the ball similar to how the Rebels do.

The atmosphere of the game was excellent and I enjoyed the game.