Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 31 Lawrence co 12
My prediction of 32-14 wasnt too far off. Didnt see the game but going off the updates, in the absence of Judd Adkins, Hunter Lacks had himself a night. Unofficially 195 yards on 16 carriea for 3 TDs. As always im sure LC fought hard till the end. Good luck to the Dawgs moving foward.
Congrats Rams!!

Great way to start the season!!
Congratulations to the rams. Lc played hard for 2 and half quarters then the wheels feel off.
seems like its that way every year. physicality and depth, imo. LC always battles though.
what did West finish with? saw him on the ADI preview, looked like a beast.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:seems like its that way every year. physicality and depth, imo. LC always battles though.

Depth was the biggest issue I think. West had his moments but was contained pretty well. Lc is improved but it takes time to get on racelands level.
Wheels definitely fell off... had starting RB and DB break his collarbone in the first quarter... lost the middle linebacker on the last play of the first half who had been playing great in there... after that, Raceland easily pounded the middle on us... lost another DB/RB to concussion in the first half... then mix in the cramps, and lack of depth, it was a bad night for LC... I sincerely hope Raceland’s guys came out of the game injury free, and I hope our guys bounce back from a tough loss
Wildcat45 Wrote:Wheels definitely fell off... had starting RB and DB break his collarbone in the first quarter... lost the middle linebacker on the last play of the first half who had been playing great in there... after that, Raceland easily pounded the middle on us... lost another DB/RB to concussion in the first half... then mix in the cramps, and lack of depth, it was a bad night for LC... I sincerely hope Raceland’s guys came out of the game injury free, and I hope our guys bounce back from a tough loss

Losing #53 at linebacker definitely hurt us badly on defense. We just keep finding ways to lose games by turning the ball over constantly and giving opponents great field position.
Congrats on the W Raceland pulling for a lot more Ws minus next week.
Congratulations to the Rams going to be a tuff out this year now go beat the putty cats as Ram-A-Devil would say