Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity @ Carmel IN 8/17
Trinity travels to powerhouse Carmel, In. Trinity defeated Carmel last season. Can they do the same this season. Who you got?
I look for Trinity to handle the Greyhounds 21-7. The defense should be outstanding and the offense did not show any real drop off in their scrimmage with Ryle. There are no players with Rondale Moore's speed. The overall experience of the linemen, depth at running back, and a very capable quarterback should make this version of the Rocks very tough to beat.
Trinity by 30.
Shamrocks 28-7.
I wish I y'all's confidence. I feel like it will be a close one, but the Rocks will pull it off.

Trinity - 21
Carmel - 14
thsrocks Wrote:I look for Trinity to handle the Greyhounds 21-7. The defense should be outstanding and the offense did not show any real drop off in their scrimmage with Ryle. There are no players with Rondale Moore's speed. The overall experience of the linemen, depth at running back, and a very capable quarterback should make this version of the Rocks very tough to beat.

I would go out on a limb and say there is a player that has his speed and probably even faster... Wondale Robinson of Western Hills....
jumpshooter Wrote:I would go out on a limb and say there is a player that has his speed and probably even faster... Wondale Robinson of Western Hills....
I meant no one on Trinity's current roster has the speed of Moore.
thsrocks Wrote:I meant no one on Trinity's current roster has the speed of Moore.

No but that double team at the point of attack was moving Dlinemen 5 to 8 yards out of the hole. Trinity seems to have the knack to attack with pre snap movement to get enough bodies in a zone to win in the run game at the POA. The WR's did a standup job of staying engaged also. It looked like a zone power scheme that they run very well. No one looking for someone to block they are engaged. VERY well coach. Good talent not over the top athletes but VERY WELL coached.