Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello BGR...i see westside has "taken over!"
Hope you all are doing well. I'll be dedicating a couple hours a month perusing the old playground of BGR and make a "snarky" comment or two to get folks riled up and engaged.

Been busy starting: a new career, became an empty nester, and getting more familiar with Eastern Kentucky!

Please chime in and share what's keeping you all busy and have a good weekend!!!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Don't be talking smack about Westside!! I'll take ya out!!
Spirit, my attempted takeover was a complete and utter failure.
Spirit100 Wrote:Hope you all are doing well. I'll be dedicating a couple hours a month perusing the old playground of BGR and make a "snarky" comment or two to get folks riled up and engaged.

Been busy starting: a new career, became an empty nester, and getting more familiar with Eastern Kentucky!

Please chime in and share what's keeping you all busy and have a good weekend!!!

:Thumbs:

You down in EKY now, Spirit?
Started a new position within my company and it has been an adjustment. I'll be back in full swing once football season rolls around though.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm in Rowan County more than ever before. Still call NKY home but have really enjoyed the people and beauty of the Daniel Boone National Forest.

It is literally Gods Country.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
[quote=Westside]Spirit, my attempted takeover was a complete and utter failure.[/QUOTE

Providing a heartbeat to an otherwise catatonic site outside of hs sports is by know means an utter failure.

Well done for keepin on keepin on!!! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:[quote=Westside]Spirit, my attempted takeover was a complete and utter failure.[/QUOTE

Providing a heartbeat to an otherwise catatonic site outside of hs sports is by know means an utter failure.

Well done for keepin on keepin on!!! :Thumbs:

I'm not sure what catatonic means but thanks, I think.

:biggrin:
Westside Wrote:[quote=Spirit100]

I'm not sure what catatonic means but thanks, I think.

:biggrin:

Remember in the movie "weird science" when Chet finds his grandmother in the closet?

Grandma is 'catatonic!' Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi