Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEST IN 58th in 2007-2008
well david didn't need to be in the khsaa to begin with, they havent had any good players in a few years
ukfan32 Wrote:well david didn't need to be in the khsaa to begin with, they havent had any good players in a few years

What does David have to do with the 58th?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
read the first few posts in this thread, it talks about how david this year will not be in the khsaa
I heard that Adam Slone is attending Betsy Layne this year. Can anyone who goes to school there pass on that info? If he gets eligible this year, he will most definitely help this year, if not, he will be a big time play maker next year.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Yes Adam Slone is attending Betsy Layne. Im not positive but I dont think he will be eligible to play this season but he will get to play his senoir year.
Yes Adam is there and he will not be aloud to play during his Junior year but can play his senior year.
I have to disagree. Alex Hammonds at AC can run circles around Brennen.
meganwillis10 Wrote:Yes Adam is there and he will not be aloud to play during his Junior year but can play his senior year.
Has he had a ruling from the KHSAA or is that just your opinion? Also, Adam was never really a loud player. He is kinda quiet.
rebel mom Wrote:I have to disagree. Alex Hammonds at AC can run circles around Brennen.

I agree. I would rather have Hammonds at PG than Case any day.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I agree. I would rather have Hammonds at PG than Case any day.

I disagree, Case is a great floor general. This past year he has picked up his play during clutch moments. I'm sure a lot of you remember the Expo his sophmore year maybe when he missed those clutch free throws at the end. But I don't really know about the depth of AC but without Brennan the Bobcast won't be anything. It might be the same case with AC but again, not sure about AC. Will be looking forward to watch both of them go head to head. Good luck to all teams!!
PittFan Wrote:I disagree, Case is a great floor general. This past year he has picked up his play during clutch moments. I'm sure a lot of you remember the Expo his sophmore year maybe when he missed those clutch free throws at the end. But I don't really know about the depth of AC but without Brennan the Bobcast won't be anything. It might be the same case with AC but again, not sure about AC. Will be looking forward to watch both of them go head to head. Good luck to all teams!!
I have to agree with that,without Brennen they wouldnt even be contenders.
I don't think you could go wrong with either one of them!
I have heard a lot of good stuff about the Newman boy from BL. Is it true?
What have you heard? lol He is a beast on the block and started coming a long late in season last year pretty good. IMO should have started over Witt. If not over Witt, he sho should have been in there with Witt. He just needs to work on Free Throws. Also last year he would miss a couple of easy ones but you could expect that from a first year player ever in HS ball.
PittFan Wrote:What have you heard? lol He is a beast on the block and started coming a long late in season last year pretty good. IMO should have started over Witt. If not over Witt, he sho should have been in there with Witt. He just needs to work on Free Throws. Also last year he would miss a couple of easy ones but you could expect that from a first year player ever in HS ball.

agree! It will be interesting to see how he responds to the double and triple teaming thats sure to come this season. Also, if he can develop a good jump shot about 8-10 feet out it would add another dimention to his game, then he is for sure unstopable. I think the free throws will come. Alot will depend on how the new coach can bring these kids together as a team. A good 2 guard would be a great help making them dangerous from every position.
IMO, if they play together they can contend not only for the district but possibly for the region. Now, you might not think so if you only look at last years record but I see alot of talent on this years team with some up and coming sohp. and freshmen that could be a great help in 07-08.