Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia Assistant JV Coach Dies
David Miller, assistant JV coach and former student of Cordia High School died in a tragic car accident. He was only 20 years old. He was on life support for the past few days at UK, but was announced brain dead and today the family took him off the ventilator. His services will take place at Cordia gymnasium on Thursday at 1:00pm. I know this isnt about games but I thought this should be posted in his memory. You will be greatly missed Dave R.I. P.
That is very sad to hear. My prayers go out to his family.
Very tragic I hate to here this, my prayers go out to his family.
I'm so sorry to hear this.
My prayers are with his friends and family.
R. I .P Dave! you'll be missed
sad to hear
Prayers are going out to him his family and his team right after I post this....God Bless you guys
I really hate to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and his Cordia family.
im sorry
hate to hear this we will pray for the family.
That is so sad. Our prayers are with his family, his school and his team.
Geez, that is awful. My prayers go to his family and friends. I hope there is some sort of counseling set up for the kids he helped coach.
I was fortunate enough to have the pleasure to know David as a young man. I am deeply saddend to hear this news. The community of Dwarf and Lotts Creek lost an individual with much potential. My heart and prayers go out to David's family, friends, and the Cordia program.
Our prayers go out to the family for their loss.

Here's the official obituary...

Funeral services for David Mason Miller, age 21 of Dwarf, who passed away Tuesday, March 27th will be held Friday, March 30th at 12 noon at the Cordia High School Gymnasium at Lotts Creek. Burial in the Lovins Miller Cemetery at Dwarf. Visitation will be from 7pm til 9pm Thursday evening Nelson Frazier Funeral Home in Hindman.

You may sign a guestbook in memory of David at the website link listed below.
http://obit.nelsonfrazierfuneralhome.com...ng=Current
jammin' jamey Wrote:Our prayers go out to the family for their loss.

Here's the official obituary...

Funeral services for David Mason Miller, age 21 of Dwarf, who passed away Tuesday, March 27th will be held Friday, March 30th at 12 noon at the Cordia High School Gymnasium at Lotts Creek. Burial in the Lovins Miller Cemetery at Dwarf. Visitation will be from 7pm til 9pm Thursday evening Nelson Frazier Funeral Home in Hindman.

You may sign a guestbook in memory of David at the website link listed below.
http://obit.nelsonfrazierfuneralhome.com...ng=Current

THANK YOU for posting this, I have heard so many times and dates. My son brought a paper home from school today that states the services will be at 1:00 on Friday March 30th. I also thought Dave was just 20, but 20 or 21...either age it is a tragic loss. He was a great young man with so much potential.
Dave was a real good person and he loved basketball. He really loved to work with the kids and wanted to help out Cordia any way he could; as a matter of fact he'd help anyone out if he could. Dave was friends with many people and we be missed by many, especially those he was closest to. R.I.P. Dave
Very very tragic and saddened to hear this. My heart and prayers go out to his family and my condolences as well.
Sad loss, my prayers are with his family and Cordia School.
Heartbreaking news. My prayers go out to his family, friends, and community. Very sad to hear of their loss.

rip dave, well miss you man
On behalf of everyone associated with KCC and their athletic program the deepest sympathy to this young coach, his family, along with the whole Cordia family.
Anybody have a pic of this kid??