Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 94 Belfry 63
Final
I thought Belfry would play better than this .
Another tough game on the north schedule. Lol
North Laurel is a very good basketball team they can shoot the eyes out of it Belfry acted like they didn’t want to be there they played zero defense just a terrible showing
North Laurel is back on track.
Jags with the smackdown.
Leader Wrote:Another tough game on the north schedule. Lol

You need to find some new material. Your constant bashing of North gets old. I try to be respectful of South, they have a damn good team, and like I said I think Ramey is the best talent in the region and will be a star in college if he lands in the right situation. But this is actually a doggone good North team, despite their two horrible first quarters against South. Taking them lightly would be a big mistake.
Congrats on the win. Belfry has lost their legs. way too many games being made up due to the weather. not an excuse....but I think we would have played better if we had been better rested.
Which is why I hate to see a guy belittle this win, because with just a little research you could find out that Belfry wasn’t some pushover, had a reasonably nice team.
Van Hagar Wrote:Which is why I hate to see a guy belittle this win, because with just a little research you could find out that Belfry wasn’t some pushover, had a reasonably nice team.

Belfry does have a nice team but we just couldn’t defend the three we couldn’t get out there fast enough and we couldn’t practice for North Laurel because we had games the last three days coming to that game but North is a very good team good luck Jags the rest of the way
Yeah and it showed in the second half, Belfry just ran out of steam and score got out of hand. But I look at the scores and you were so close against good teams like Knott, Pendleton and Johnson Central, so I know on a normal night this would have been much more competitive. Best of luck to you guys rest of the way as well.
Van Hagar Wrote:Yeah and it showed in the second half, Belfry just ran out of steam and score got out of hand. But I look at the scores and you were so close against good teams like Knott, Pendleton and Johnson Central, so I know on a normal night this would have been much more competitive. Best of luck to you guys rest of the way as well.

Thanks buddy I got to talk to my buddy 64SUR down there I always have a good time when I get to see my buddies just wish we could have had a better showing