Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Changes
Montogomery County?? Has anyone heard this?:coach:
perry central, besty layne, sheldon clark, owlsey co. to name a few!!!!!!!!
Anyone know what happened at PCC this year that has led to Holland stepping down as head coach?
I am pretty sure that it has to do with the Superintendant and his kids PT. I hope this isn't against the rules by saying this, but I am 90% sure this is why.
cheerforblue Wrote:Montogomery County?? Has anyone heard this?:coach:

This would be a real surprise...Coach Rison
has been there a long time, won 20+ games
this year (albeit with a watered down schedule,
which is Coach Rison's specialty), AND the
new arena....makes it unlikely that Coach
Rison would be moving out...BUT anything
is possible.
I can't see Bart stepping down, isn't his brother the AD? I may be wrong but I don't think that he will leave.
many good coaches have lost their job due to politics! Coach Holland is a good coach and his record speaks for it self.I would hope the superintendent doesn't cost Holland his job!! But look around the mountains and the coaches that have lost their jobs because of POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard the BMR is stepping down, is that true?
Bluegrass Preps says that Coach Rison has already resigned. He will stay at Montgomery County as full time AD and girls softball coach.
I shouldn't say resigned he retired I guess there is a difference there:Wink
Come on BigEagle, you and everyone else knows that BMR pulls that same stuff every year. :dontthink "This is my last year, gonna resign".

Thats called BS!Wink
Hey, Bluebells, mind your own buisness!
cheerforblue Wrote:Bluegrass Preps says that Coach Rison has already resigned. He will stay at Montgomery County as full time AD and girls softball coach.

Wow, that surprises me. Must be time to do something else.
BigEagle Wrote:Hey, Bluebells, mind your own buisness!

Just making a comment in response to your question. I think your wings need a trim.:thumpsup:
Could Johnson Central get a new coach!!!!!!!!!
Evil Twin Wrote:Wow, that surprises me. Must be time to do something else.

I heard at the State Tournament that Coach Rison
started thinking near the end of the season that
he had accomplished everything in coaching that
he had set out to. Coaching is a full time
job on top of another full time job in high school
sports...now days, somewhat of a year round grind.
Hey Bluebells, there is NO Tiger that can clip my wings.
Keep it on topic folks!
Most of these are rumors
Refering to Holland, he pulled up an eigth grader who was better than the superindents son. In return Holland was told that next school year his job as AD would be cut due to budget. He was then told that he could stick around and teach PE classes which Holland choice not to do. From what I have heard the Principal and Vice Principal will take over the duties of AD at Perry Central. So basicly here is how it goes Holland takes time away from the boy to win games, so his job is cut. All I have to say is Politics Politics Politics.
BigEagle, check your pm.
Bluebells, pm me back
still no word on who is replacing Coach Rison?
Yeah, I heard Coach Rison was retiring after this year. he was a good coach.
why would jc need a new coach? they have one of the best ones around. around here in the mountains as we all know its Politics, referring to pcc as well as everyone else that lets politics decide whose coaching whatever sport needs a coach.
So is Al Holland offically Hazard's new head coach? ...I know hes out of PCC but didnt know if its offical thats hes at Hazard...I heard Dougie Campbell was named Perry Central new coach.