Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Park; Cartman is Gay!
Did anyone watch tonight's new episode? It was hilarious.
I missed it, he's gay?? what?!?!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
i missed it as well. what was the story tonite?
I dont understand that show. They are allowed to say the F word and GD but not the word $hit
Cartman took a picture of himself with Butters penis in his mouth to show people that Butters was gay. The the rest of the bunch told Cartman that made him gay. So he got scared and thought if he had a picture of his penis in Butters mouth that it would reverse the curse. While tricking Butters with a blindfold Butters dad walked in.

Then Butters Dad found oa boys camp where you "Pray the Gay out" and sent Butters there.

The gay kids, who realized they couldn't change their feelings and were damned to burn in a lake of fire, began commiting suicide.

Butters' dad told him that Butters was Bi-curious. You have to see it to appreciate it. Parker and Stone once again make a very good point.
Arbys Man Wrote:I dont understand that show. They are allowed to say the F word and GD but not the word $hit

They only use the F word after 1am on Satrurday nights. They do the same thing with comedy shows like Eddie Murphy Raw. Unedited. Not just SP. And not until after 1am.
DevilsWin Wrote:Cartman took a picture of himself with Butters penis in his mouth to show people that Butters was gay. The the rest of the bunch told Cartman that made him gay. So he got scared and thought if he had a picture of his penis in Butters mouth that it would reverse the curse. While tricking Butters with a blindfold Butters dad walked in.

Then Butters Dad found oa boys camp where you "Pray the Gay out" and sent Butters there.

The gay kids, who realized they couldn't change their feelings and were damned to burn in a lake of fire, began commiting suicide.

Butters' dad told him that Butters was Bi-curious. You have to see it to appreciate it. Parker and Stone once again make a very good point.
That's awesome, I'm pissed I missed it
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
The ending had me laughing for a long time. Funniest ending I've seen in a while.
I dont understand that one bit. How can you let this show be on TV and take off Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny because Elmer Fud is hunting them. How about the road runner and the coyote?
huh? i agree about Daffy and Bugs but without Southpark i would not even watch tv
DevilsWin Wrote:They only use the F word after 1am on Satrurday nights. They do the same thing with comedy shows like Eddie Murphy Raw. Unedited. Not just SP. And not until after 1am.

Chappelles show is the same way, in most of his shows he says GD but it bleeps out the F word and sh**
I got to wacth it and i thought it was very funny
I was pretty good
Beef Wrote:I was pretty good

What part did you play? The pitcher or catcher.Big Grin b
Midee1 Wrote:What part did you play? The pitcher or catcher.Big Grin b
:mad:
LOL im glad I got to watch it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:huh? i agree about Daffy and Bugs but without Southpark i would not even watch tv
tHAT IS VERY VERY SAD,,HEHE:thatsfunn
This was one of the best episodes that i have seen.
Old school Dawg Wrote:tHAT IS VERY VERY SAD,,HEHE:thatsfunn
hey besides the CSI's SP is my favorite show.
my friend at school said the one episode about the "naggers" was pretty funny. I havent been able to watch a new episode in awhile.
lol, sounds funny-= i'll have to catch it sometime
Arbys Man Wrote:I dont understand that one bit. How can you let this show be on TV and take off Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny because Elmer Fud is hunting them. How about the road runner and the coyote?

ONLY IN AMERICA! :confused:
This is honestly an episode that I wish that I had seen.

OffTheHook Wrote:ONLY IN AMERICA! :confused:
I mean really
it was funny greatest one in awhile