Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 83 DeSales 71
Final.
Harlan County shot the ball really well. I guessing 12-15 threes
That's what 64SUR said. He was updating the game and said that HC shot the lights out of the 3s.
They hit 14 of 17.
The book had the final score as 83-71. That's how it adds up. I didn't notice if something was missed on the scoreboard.
14-17 from 3 is unreal.
I was always a little better than that but that’s still really good. 😜
82 percent
I fixed the score.

So, HCS, is 82% an anomaly or does HC have the potential to shoot above 50% from the three point range??
Granny Bear Wrote:I fixed the score.

So, HCS, is 82% an anomaly or does HC have the potential to shoot above 50% from the three point range??
Before last night HC was 42-135 for 31 percent thru 10 games. After last nights game they are up to 36.8 percent.
I think 82 percent would be an anomaly for an NBA team. If they shoot like that again tonight or tomorrow, HCHS may petition to have the regional at South.
Don’t know I have ever seen anyone shoot that kind of a percentage. Nice job HC. HC gonna be a tough out for anyone come regional tourney time
Granny Bear Wrote:I fixed the score.

The best shooters usually shoot less than 50% from the 3-point line Smile
HCS Wrote:I think 82 percent would be an anomaly for an NBA team. If they shoot like that again tonight or tomorrow, HCHS may petition to have the regional at South.

82 % is just plain amazing. That had to be fun to watch.
Congrats to Bears