Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My All Tournament Team
Pike Central - Kayla Lowe, A.D. Slone, Haley Ratliff
Belfry - Shae Deskins, Marissa Pruitt, Nikki Robinette
Shelby Valley - Sally Roberts, Esther Fleming, Laura Perkins
Magoffin County - Brittany Manns, Michaela Howard, Ashley Powers
Must add one alternate and that would have to be Kendra Carroll from Painstville.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Pike Central - Kayla Lowe, A.D. Slone, Haley Ratliff
think you meant ashley howard
holly harris should have made it!!!!!!!!
I cant believe you would leave Holly Harris off after what she did to Valley. You have a lot of MC on their for a team who only got by East Ridge.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Pike Central - Kayla Lowe, A.D. Slone, Haley Ratliff

Not only would I add Holly Harris and Kendra Carroll, but I would add Jesikah Russell, and at least one girl from Besty Layne too. The three PC players I would keep. With Belfry, i'd rather have Amanda Moon then Nikki Robinette. SV, I would only have Roberts and Fleming. The three from MC is good. Please keep in mind that this is just my OPINION. But the ones that really did make it Congrats!
Nikki Robinette from Belfry should have made it on last night game alone. I would like to see total stats from the tournament not just points. Defensive goes a long way. The PC girls played good but Thompson should have been on the all tourney. Howard and Manns always give 100%
Fleming and Roberts played a good game.
Hannah Thompson really stepped up in these tourney games!! the best ive seen her since her knee got messed up! Holly harris Did really make it and the rest looked good on the first listing
Hannah Thompson really did step up in this Tourtment