Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bracken County 96 Williamstown 70
Polar Bears pick up first win of the season. Trey Deaton gets 25 and 20!
Big night from Trey Deaton. Glad to see Coach Hinson turn things around from the first two games!
Could it have been the old case of some Polar Bears playing possum early in the season? IMHO, we will be a dangerous team come district time.
Looks like Coach Hinson has found a player!
Congrats to Bracken County.
Congrats to Bracken on getting that first win.

Wish I could have made the trip to Brooksville. From what I’m hearing is BC still has several issues to find a resolution to. But take all the positives from this game and keep moving forward.

Still think the talented 8th grader needs a varsity jersey and help this team out.
This team will be dangerous come March! With most of these kids having little to no varsity experience, Coach Hinson will be able to mold them into a masterpiece!
MikeHoncho47 Wrote:Looks like Coach Hinson has found a player!

Listen here, imposter. I’m the only mike honcho here.

But yes. Deaton is a player. Several years of development under hinson And he’s becoming a monster! That’s what he does!

Can’t wait until he brings up his son Kason. He will be the best player in 4 counties!
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Listen here, imposter. I’m the only mike honcho here.

But yes. Deaton is a player. Several years of development under hinson And he’s becoming a monster! That’s what he does!

Can’t wait until he brings up his son Kason. He will be the best player in 4 counties!

Hinson always does well when he has a stud. Winnable game against Robertson Tuesday. Anxious to take this one in.

Put a jersey on Kason Hinson! Kid is best offensive threat in the county!

:rockon:

MikeHoncho47 Wrote:This team will be dangerous come March! With most of these kids having little to no varsity experience, Coach Hinson will be able to mold them into a masterpiece!

Bracken did lose a lot from last season. Would almost have to improve regardless.
I see I'm not the only one to make the move from BGP to Rivals with all the Mike Honcho's on here. Smile