Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Something for Pikeville Fans to Think About
Tonight's Regional Championship will feature the Wildcats of Shelby Valley against the Pikeville Panthers... It just occured to me that last time the Panthers went to Rupp they defeated the Boyd County Lions.... "So What does this mean?" you are saying... Well Boyd County was the champions of the 16th region... Who does the winner of tonight's game play?? THE 16TH REGION!!!! The planets are alligned and as I'm typing I can look out my window and see the rain coming down and adding to the MAROON MONSOON!!! Good luck to both teams... GO PANTHERS!!!!
Kool Kool.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Tonight's Regional Championship will feature the Wildcats of Shelby Valley against the Pikeville Panthers... It just occured to me that last time the Panthers went to Rupp they defeated the Boyd County Lions.... "So What does this mean?" you are saying... Well Boyd County was the champions of the 16th region... Who does the winner of tonight's game play?? THE 16TH REGION!!!! The planets are alligned and as I'm typing I can look out my window and see the rain coming down and adding to the MAROON MONSOON!!! Good luck to both teams... GO PANTHERS!!!!
Boyd didnt win the 16th the title game hasnt been played yet and they arent even in the finals its Elliott and Ashland
The Fan Wrote:Boyd didnt win the 16th the title game hasnt been played yet and they arent even in the finals its Elliott and Ashland lol !!
no kidding. I was saying if we win we play the winner of the 16th.... and back then we played the winner of the 16th.... not Boyd Co.
The Fan Wrote:Boyd didnt win the 16th the title game hasnt been played yet and they arent even in the finals its Elliott and Ashland lol !!

He was just commenting that Boyd County had won the 16th region the last time Pikeville had won theirs. He never said that Boyd had won the 16th this season. He was just stating that the last time Pikeville won region that they were matched up against the 16th and Pikeville got the win.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Panther Thunder Wrote:Tonight's Regional Championship will feature the Wildcats of Shelby Valley against the Pikeville Panthers... It just occured to me that last time the Panthers went to Rupp they defeated the Boyd County Lions.... "So What does this mean?" you are saying... Well Boyd County was the champions of the 16th region... Who does the winner of tonight's game play?? THE 16TH REGION!!!! The planets are alligned and as I'm typing I can look out my window and see the rain coming down and adding to the MAROON MONSOON!!! Good luck to both teams... GO PANTHERS!!!!

It's going take more than a few planets lined up to beat SV ! :dontthink
Well If Pikeville wins, I think they would have a better shot at beating Ashland, they match up well with them unlike Shelby Valley.

On the other hand I think Elliott Co. would give Pikeville problems and believe Shelby Valley would matchup with them better.

Just an opinion, but we(15th region) Could actually do well at state this year. Remember should we advance we more than likley will face Warren Central from the 4th, and team that Valley nearly Knocked off earlier in the year...Very,Very, good team though. Probabily the best shooting team in the state(Warren Central.)
alleycat53 Wrote:It's going take more than a few planets lined up to beat SV ! :dontthink
Valley isn't a team of god's, they can and will be beaten, if not tonight then next thursday proably
And Pikeville beat Pike Central 5 times that year (1999).

Sorry....had to bring that up.
Good Studying
Panther#42 Wrote:Valley isn't a team of god's, they can and will be beaten, if not tonight then next thursday proably
After watching them on TV tonight I cant believe how bad they played and looked.Talent level in the Mountains must be low.Pitiful high school game as I have seen.
Old school Dawg Wrote:After watching them on TV tonight I cant believe how bad they played and looked.Talent level in the Mountains must be low.Pitiful high school game as I have seen.
W ow its Michael Jordan!!
Panther Thunder Wrote:W ow its Michael Jordan!!

ROFL
Sorry, no planets were aligned, the Blue crew totally dried out your so called Maroon Monsoon!
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Sorry, no planets were aligned, the Blue crew totally dried out your so called Maroon Monsoon!
lol valley's ball team may have won the game, but the blue crew deff. didn't out do the maroon monsoon, sorry bub
I don't think this thread is about pep sections...stay on topic, please.
Fox, with ComeFlyWithMe, it is ALWAYS about the pep section, or hadn't you noticed LOL
School spirit, just don' read the posts if you have a problem.
Does anyone know Dusty "Green Day" from Robinson creek,,sorry for gettin of the topic
Come Fly with me,,,Where you a male cheerleader at your school?
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:School spirit, just don' read the posts if you have a problem.

Understood, but not all threads are about school spirit.... let's get back on topic
pretty sure the big forecasted 'maroon monsoon' failed to blow through tonight.
GREAT job valley! it was a great game to watch!
MyOwnCinderellaStory Wrote:pretty sure the big forecasted 'maroon monsoon' failed to blow through tonight.
GREAT job valley! it was a great game to watch!

Um.... once again, back on topic.... this is not about SV's Blue Crew
um, totally not talking about the blue crew.. i considered the monsoon to be their school overall, pep section+cheerleaders+fans+parents+AND the basketball team.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Sorry, no planets were aligned, the Blue crew totally dried out your so called Maroon Monsoon!
Seriously though, the blue crew didn't dry anyone out. They cheered and yelled and were pretty incosiderate during the trtophy presentation. The only way this post could be relavant was is both student sections got out on the floor and fought for superiority.
So can basketball players be in this fight for superiority? Cause I def. want Jonah to be in this fight with us.