Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid Rock
i really kid rock i haven;t been to his show yet. but i heard its awesome-= anyone went ?
I have heard the same thing about Kid Rock, that he rocks. I have also heard Hank Williams III, (Hank Williams Jr's only son) straight up call him out on his latest CD.
I saw Kid Rock in concert twice and he puts on an awesome show.

He puts on one heck of a show.... I would like to see him, Sheryl Crow and Hank Jr. all at one time..... DANG>.... talk about a concert!!!
he's gotta be close to throwing in the towel, he's probly pretty old now isn't he? I haven't heard from him in a long time. I do have his first CD (first big one)
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:he's gotta be close to throwing in the towel, he's probly pretty old now isn't he? I haven't heard from him in a long time. I do have his first CD (first big one)
I just looked at it, I have Devil Without a Cause, which was released in 98, but it says that his first CD was in 1990- which means even if he released that at 18, he's still in his early-to-mid thirties
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
His first album WAS released really early, around the age of 18 or so.
I honestly like almost every recent album of his except The History of Rock.
He is probably in his mid thirties BUT he seriously put on one HELL of a show.
Very high energy, never a dull moment, crowd is always involved, good songs, etc.
I don't know if he will come out with a new album anytime soon but if so, I would listen to it.
His isn't one my favorite artists but my cousins were going to both of his concerts and invited me, once was paid for due to my birthday and I had a great time.

theres no possible way that you could like all of his albums and not like history of rock. all of the songs on history of rock are digitally remasterd songs from his earlier cds (grits and sandwich's for breakfast, early mornin stoned pimp and the polyfuze method.) the only new song was american bad ass. as far as the kid throwin in the towel... notta chance. i saw him on april 1st of 06 at big sandy and he really put on a show. best concert ive ever been to and ive seen a 3 day bob dylan show in chicago if that says anything. kid rock absolutley rocks the house.
I think that History of Rock was the title of the one that I really don't like. I will check.

I checked and yea, that is the one that I really don't like. It does include some demos and re-recorded early stuff but I have to say that Devil Without a Cause and Cocky beats them hands down.

i wouldnt say hands down but have you ever heard the first three i mentioned or even his fire it up e.p.? i jsut dont see how you could possibly like his older stuff without liking history of rock. its a compalation of his older music. that just doesnt make sense to me.
I like SOME of his older songs, just the recent songs more. That's why I like the more recent albums over the old ones or a comp. CD.

well i love it all
That's great. I'm not a die hard fan of his.

him and neil young are my favorite artists ever. the kid bein my favorite but its close
kid rock is awesome-= i especially like his opening act -= when he is on tv-= when he goes...
my name is kid........................................................................................ Rockthen then the song starts
its pretty sweet
hes performed on raw before. edge and christian stuck joe c in a trash can
I just watched Kid Rock come out and do a song with Jerry Lee Lewis.It was GREAT!!!
I have seen him 5 times and hopefully 5 more.Never been dissappointed yet.Saw him one time in Huntington and have to say the after-party at Fluids bar was better than the concert.When he got up on the stage at the bar he said he had a couple bandmates with him there.And who walked out to play with him?Dale Jr. and Tony Stewart.One on a guitar and the other on the drums(they shouldnt quit their day jobs). But I have all his music from the first CD to his most current and their is nothing to get you fired up like his songs especially Bawitdaba.How many rappers can play all genres of music and have the following he has?
"trash me in the news give me wack reviews but youll never find another who can feel my shoes who can roll the blues who can rock the rap who can rock who can roll who can flow like that"
man, that's rly awesome that kid juast got up and played like that -=that's awesome-= which i was there