Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 77 Valley 59
Pike Central heading to the finals for the fourth year straight...congrats girls take it to Diddle
Hey Pc!

Where's our mascot? "With your Mom!"
Congrats Pike Central
Congrats PC. Good Luck in the finals.

Congrats Esther on a great high school career and senior season though it didn't end the way you wanted it to...
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Hey Pc!

confused w/ ur post could u clarify...
Hey pikevilleball! I hate to be this way. BUT, I TOLD YOU SO! Good job Lady Hawks!
Yea that with ur mom chant was nice.
but hey
CHECK THE SCOREBOARD
congrats PC
Congrats PC
Trash talkin unfortunately doesn't win state titles.A higher score when the buzzer sounds does that .N:ChairHit: ot who has the loudest CREW.
Holly Harris was HOTTTTT tonight! Congrats to Esther on a FINE played game. She and the other girls did good. The officiating tonight was HORRIBLE on BOTH sides. It seemed to be like it was a football game instead of a basketball game. I thought we had some bad officials but these take the #1 spot. They were letting them play too rough and that was uncalled for. Poor Esther was beat to death as were some girls from Central.

Congrats to PC on a well played game and SV has nothing to hang their heads about. The officials were a lot of their problems. I am just glad the game ended the way it did. Let's take it to Diddle Central!
Congrats to Pike Cental on the win,it was a nice game,and congrats to Esther on her last game. she will be very missed!!

YEA WELL UR MASCOTS WITH MY MOM BUT U KNOW WHAT ATLEAST ITS GOING TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!
(=
Well tell him I said hey when he shows up at the game, okay?
Yea
we'll make sure and tell him. since u and ur Crew will be watching from home.
Yea thanks Central05 i'll bring him to the pep rally saturday!
Great game by the Lady Hawks tonight! Poor players on both sides got beat to death tonight but that's the way it should be in a tournament with a Sweet 16 appearance on the line. My only problem with the officials was calling so many ticky tack fouls and letting the hard ones go, should have been the other way around. Any doubts that anyone has about Central after Haley is gone, should have been cleared up tonight. Outstanding game from Holly Harris, and also Hannah Thompson off the bench had a nice game also. The future looks good for PC, but still send Haley off the way she should be. With another 15th region championship!

this was the best thing ive EVER heard.
the funniest thing too.
it was awesome. i gotta give the blue crew credit. we left them speechless. haha.

but about the game..
tough loss.. but both teams played good.
just wished we could have been going back on saturday to watch our LADY CATS!!!
Yeah the refs weren't that good tonight,
but valley just quit.
The blue crew, the fans, and the players.
I wish we would have played harder.
I picked PC by 11. I honestly think they are the better team.

With that said, the refs were horrible tonight, and gave PC momentum boosts through the game. Im not complaining, i still think PC would have won regardless.... but in all honesty the calls were just plain bad.
That is the way the 13th region officials are they will let you play, which is good because more than likely whoever goes to state will run into that. But I have noticed that they will let a game go wild and then call a touch foul lol. But I mean they have a done a good job I think, every game in both boys and girls has been decided on the court and not by officiating which is the way it should be.
Congrats PC !

Hold your head high Valley girls you had a great season and the future looks good for next season,you lost to a very good team in PC.Thought Perkins had a great game way to stay with it and not quit.
Congrats flemming on a great high school career its been fun watching you play.PC has a great player in harris,kid lit it up last night plays very mature for a freshmen.
Congrats PC! Sv couldn't handle the size. Great players step up in big games, and think that we saw a new star in the 15th in the Harris girl.

Esther keep your head up. You couldn't of asked for a better senior year. You should be proud of what you have accomplished. I am proud of you and I know that the SV community is proud too. :thumpsup:
I've said it all year, the officials in this region are not as bad as everyone thinks. When compared to other regions, I think those guys do quite well.
Belfry Wins Wrote:That is the way the 13th region officials are they will let you play, which is good because more than likely whoever goes to state will run into that. But I have noticed that they will let a game go wild and then call a touch foul lol. But I mean they have a done a good job I think, every game in both boys and girls has been decided on the court and not by officiating which is the way it should be.

I agree.
Good luck with the game between Belfry
Congrats to pike central! but im sorry valley got beat! i rally wanted to see them go all the way! i will really miss watching esther play next year! good luck in your college career if you play! and i wish you the best!

Valley has had a great season this year and im sure you will next year as well!
Pike Central played a good game, it just wasn't Valley's night.
Valley Had A Great Seasn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a game!!

Has to be one of the best games played during the past several years. These two teams met again in the semi-finals and just went nose to nose.

Totally, a game n which many of us will remember for a long time.