Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Region Games
region 1 South Warren vs Bowling Green
region 2 South Oldham vs Covington Catholic
region 3 Montgomery County vs Madison Southern
region 4 Southwestern vs Harlan County
Cov Cath and Bowling Green are on a collision course.
I pick Cov Cath by 2 TDs
E's Army Wrote:Cov Cath and Bowling Green are on a collision course.

i said to someone that, that game will be the championships game. they said that they will played each other in the semi finales.
Colonels.
Cov Cath appears to be an unstoppable freight train this year.
Cov Cath vs. Bowling Green
Madison Southern vs. Southwestern

Cov Cath vs. Madison Southern

Cov Cath
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Cov Cath vs. Bowling Green
Madison Southern vs. Southwestern

Cov Cath vs. Madison Southern

Cov Cath

Cov cath vs Madison southern will be a running clock
Mr cold74 Wrote:Cov cath vs Madison southern will be a running clock

Cov Cath vs. Anybody but Bowling Green will be a running clock
Cov cath vs anybody but bowling green and south oldham will be a running clock
Southwestern is poised for an upset!
Cakebattermatters Wrote:Southwestern is poised for an upset!

Maybe but not from Harlan Co.
kyfootball1 Wrote:Cov cath vs anybody but bowling green and south oldham will be a running clock

South Oldham squeeked by Highlands.
Did you see what Cov Cath did to Highlands?

They will put up a running clock on South Oldham if they want to. They might take there foot off the gas before it happens.
cj2561 Wrote:region 1 South Warren vs Bowling Green
region 2 South Oldham vs Covington Catholic
region 3 Montgomery County vs Madison Southern
region 4 Southwestern vs Harlan County

While I hope SW wins it all... Region 3 and 4 are so weak compared to the other 2. Madison Southern & SW have cakes walks to the region.
ironfist13 Wrote:While I hope SW wins it all... Region 3 and 4 are so weak compared to the other 2. Madison Southern & SW have cakes walks to the region.
5A east final four might go 0-4 against all the 4A east teams, maybe 1-3 in 3A, and possibly break even against 2A.
Bowling Green
Harlan County already beat 4A Ashland pretty handily. Pulaski should have beat Wayne had it not been for an inadvertent whistle on a fumble recovery they still only lost by what 2? Western really hasn't beaten anyone that is overly impressive Knox Central is a good team. So depending on who would get matched up with who the 4A east could easily go 1-3 or 0-4 against the 5A. I'll take all 4 5A teams over Monroe and Glasgow toss up on which ones compete with Danville and LCA. While I agree that it seems to be down if Fern Creek and Doss were in the final 4 I don't think you would say those same things.

Also if you are talking about if each team played each team from those areas than I would think the record would be 0-16, 4-14, and 8-8. I think that's closer to what you meant but I'm not for certain.
Kywarrior14 Wrote:Harlan County already beat 4A Ashland pretty handily. Pulaski should have beat Wayne had it not been for an inadvertent whistle on a fumble recovery they still only lost by what 2? Western really hasn't beaten anyone that is overly impressive Knox Central is a good team. So depending on who would get matched up with who the 4A east could easily go 1-3 or 0-4 against the 5A. I'll take all 4 5A teams over Monroe and Glasgow toss up on which ones compete with Danville and LCA. While I agree that it seems to be down if Fern Creek and Doss were in the final 4 I don't think you would say those same things.

Also if you are talking about if each team played each team from those areas than I would think the record would be 0-16, 4-14, and 8-8. I think that's closer to what you meant but I'm not for certain.
Southwestern is the only team that hasn't played a 4A team this year. Mad South is 0-2, Montgomery is 0-1, Harlan is 1-2. They beat Ashland opening weekend but lost to Wayne and Knox. Many people were commenting on how weak 4A is this year in particular. Wayne and JC in particular would beat all 4 IMO, and both have tough matchups this weekend. I don't see any on the 4 beating Danville and most likely not LCA. 3A top 3 probably the toughest of all. I'll give you Glasgow, Monroe and Powell but I think Ashland found "something" after the loss to Harlan and might be a tougher matchup now. Western, well they are hard to judge and from "Loserville", so maybe I'll give you that one too. So 1-3 vs 4A, 1-3 vs 3A and 2-2 vs 2A. Just interesting to prognosticate. No offense to anyone.
E's Army Wrote:Cov Cath and Bowling Green are on a collision course.

That is gonna be a great game! Next Friday will have some exciting matchups, but this one takes the cake for me.