Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3A Football Regions Games
region 1 Elizabethton @ Caldwell Co.
region 2 Lexington Catholic @ Boyle Co.
region 3 Belfry @ Louisville Central
region 4 Corbin @ Powell County

some of these games will be good, and I think some will be blowouts.
I believe I read somewhere that Powell was hosting.
Powell is at home.
Lex Cath/Boyle and Belfry/Central will be great matchups. Congrats to Powell for reaching regional final.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:I believe I read somewhere that Powell was hosting.

i though Powell Co was dis 8 and Corbin was dis 7. that way i though that game was at Corbin. but it was the other way.
cj2561 Wrote:region 1 Elizabethton @ Caldwell Co.
region 2 Lexington Catholic @ Boyle Co.
region 3 Belfry @ Louisville Central
region 4 Powell Co @ Corbin

some of these games will be good, and I think some will be blowouts.

will take Caldwell,Boyle,Belfry in a close one, and Corbin
Boyle will blow Catholic out .
pjdoug Wrote:Boyle will blow Catholic out .

Boyle wins by 5 touchdowns
Cannot see Caldwell winning. Boyle, Belfry and Corbin.
ETown has flown under the radar all year. 11-1. Only loss was to a very good CAL bunch. Only close game was to Glasgow. Out scored opponents 507 to 114.
E's Army Wrote:ETown has flown under the radar all year. 11-1. Only loss was to a very good CAL bunch. Only close game was to Glasgow. Out scored opponents 507 to 114.

E-town is solid and they are good, not doubting that. But there's two teams that have outscored E-town.

11-1 Belfry - 598 points
11-1 Boyle - 573 points

Granted both of those teams are giving up more points as well, but those offensive numbers are staggering.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Etown vs. Boyle County
Corbin vs. Central

Boyle County vs. Central

Boyle County
Boyle might make it but I don’t see them taking it all. Think your champ will come from central/belfry/Corbin
Go Powell County who doesn't love a under dog
Hound05 Wrote:Boyle might make it but I don’t see them taking it all. Think your champ will come from central/belfry/Corbin

I will be watching Central and Belfry this Friday and I've seen Boyle and Corbin play. Boyle is definitely good enough to win it all.
Elizabethton over Caldwell Co
Boyle Co over Lex Cath
Belfry over Central
Corbin over Powell Co

Boyle Co over Elizabethton
Belfry over Corbin

Boyle Co over Belfry

This is my final prediction on how it will all go.
Rip/Spin Wrote:I will be watching Central and Belfry this Friday and I've seen Boyle and Corbin play. Boyle is definitely good enough to win it all.

Oh I’m not saying that they’re not good enough to win it all. I just don’t think they will. Central/belfry/Boyle/Corbin all have enough talent and a good enough team to win it all. But it’s kinda like the NCAA tournament. The harder the teams you play to get there the less likely chance you have.

***side note***
Who did you watch corbin play? Thoughts?
Hound05 Wrote:Oh I’m not saying that they’re not good enough to win it all. I just don’t think they will. Central/belfry/Boyle/Corbin all have enough talent and a good enough team to win it all. But it’s kinda like the NCAA tournament.The harder the teams you play to get there the less likely chance you have.

What do you think the chances are for Boyle, Central, Belfry, and Corbin are to just get there like you said?

My guesses are to get there are:

Boyle 75% (Home and away)
Belfry 50% (@Central & Corbin home)
Central 25% (Belfry & Corbin home)
Corbin 25% ( Away & Away)

How would you rate it?
Texans_99 Wrote:Elizabethton over Caldwell Co
Boyle Co over Lex Cath
Belfry over Central
Corbin over Powell Co

Boyle Co over Elizabethton
Belfry over Corbin

Boyle Co over Belfry

This is my final prediction on how it will all go.

I like the way you think!
Hound05 Wrote:Oh I’m not saying that they’re not good enough to win it all. I just don’t think they will. Central/belfry/Boyle/Corbin all have enough talent and a good enough team to win it all. But it’s kinda like the NCAA tournament. The harder the teams you play to get there the less likely chance you have.

***side note***
Who did you watch corbin play? Thoughts?

I watched Boyle play Wayne. Boyle is not big up front but they are the most disciplined team I've watched all year. Everyone does their job and does it well. Interior lineman impressed me how they controlled Wayne when Wayne's guys were bigger. Theyve got excellent speed on both sides of the ball. I was expecting a great game and walked away shocked of how Boyle dominated the game from halfway in the second quarter on. I'm excited to go watch Belfry and Central to see how they matchup with you guys and Boyle.
Belfry and Central have a tough road. Start with each other. Corbin next and then Boyle. If either of them wins it they have earned it.
Central beat waggner earlier this year by 18 or 19 points belfry beats waggner by 30 some points. I think belfry beats central by 3 touchdowns close first half but wears them down and stretches it out second half. Corbin will beat Powell in a close game Corbin hasn't been playing like the Corbin of past for some reason this year.
I think its boyle and belfry for sure