Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County 44 Casey County 41
Powell kids play with a LOT of discipline. They don't do any of the unsporstmanlike stuff, and don't get many penalties. Sign of a well prepared team, you can always tell a well coached team within a few minutes.
Congratulations Powell County!
Powell will have to have a flawless game against Corbin and need help from the Redhounds in order to keep it close and pull the upset.
Can you imagine if Powell County was to somehow pull off several more miraculous upsets and win a state championship? Stanton would go WILD!!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:Powell will have to have a flawless game against Corbin and need help from the Redhounds in order to keep it close and pull the upset.

You can't expect Corbin to give you any turnovers, that's out, not gonna happen. BUT Corbin can hurt themselves with penalties a bit. They get very fired up and a bit easy to fall into upsportsmanlike penalties, etc.. In that way they can help you. But you do have to play flawless. Corbin will cover the pass like a blanket. Hard to run against. Just a great defensive team. Sizemore runs the team like a boss.
Also that number 2 Dionte went off for 3 receiving touchdowns, I’d like to see more plays thrown his way
Yay pirates
It would be crazy
It was truly a great game coach brewer and the pirates did a great job and shock the 3a state by beating Casey. I truly enjoyed shooting fireworks for the pirates that night truly a historic night.
I also thought Powell would play good with Casey. I'm really excited to watch Powell vs. Corbin next week.