Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County Players
The Magoffin County boys should not feel dishearted! I am so proud of you boys! Thanks for the exciting basketball season. It has been a real joy to watch. Seniors, you all are going to be so missed. This may be your last season, but boy what a way to go! 57th DISTRICT CHAMPS! That night will never be forgotten. I must say, all my years watching basketball, that was the most exciting night ever and you all can say you was a part of that. I know that you all are a very close team and are like brothers to one another which also made this team great! I know the other boys are really going to miss you all next year.
Where ever you Seniors may go in life, keep that good spirit and warm heart! Just remember, you have made Magoffin SOOOO PROUD!!!
Hoopsfan Wrote:The Magoffin County boys should not feel dishearted! I am so proud of you boys! Thanks for the exciting basketball season. It has been a real joy to watch. Seniors, you all are going to be so missed. This may be your last season, but boy what a way to go! 57th DISTRICT CHAMPS! That night will never be forgotten. I must say, all my years watching basketball, that was the most exciting night ever and you all can say you was a part of that. I know that you all are a very close team and are like brothers to one another which also made this team great! I know the other boys are really going to miss you all next year.
Where ever you Seniors may go in life, keep that good spirit and warm heart! Just remember, you have made Magoffin SOOOO PROUD!!!

Very nice post Hoopsfan. This years team was probably the closest group of kids then any other team. The boys thought as one another as a brother. The Srs. will defiently be missed. Clay, Eric, Nathan, and Devin you all sure will be missed nd good luck to whateer you guys do in the future.
Congrats Magoffin County on winning the District. You have had a phenomenal season! Hold your heads high!
Congrats MC on a wonderful season, hated to see you guys lose last night. Good Luck to the Seniors and we'll see the rest of you next year on the court.
Hoopsfan Wrote:The Magoffin County boys should not feel dishearted! I am so proud of you boys! Thanks for the exciting basketball season. It has been a real joy to watch. Seniors, you all are going to be so missed. This may be your last season, but boy what a way to go! 57th DISTRICT CHAMPS! That night will never be forgotten. I must say, all my years watching basketball, that was the most exciting night ever and you all can say you was a part of that. I know that you all are a very close team and are like brothers to one another which also made this team great! I know the other boys are really going to miss you all next year.

Excellent post. Being the 57th district champs and beating Paintsville at Paintsville makes the season a lot better. Great season and good luck to those seniors.
You guys had one excellent season and I agree dont hold your heads down, hold them high with courage and pride, nothing to be ashamed of, you all were great!
Great post Smile