Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 47 Harlan 14 Class A 1st Round
Panthers dominate in Round 1. They move to 6-4 and will play Williamsburg next Friday.
Congrats to Panthers
Pikeville turning it on when it matters....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[YOUTUBE="Kyle Allison Scoop & Score"]6FiAilUQ2UY[/YOUTUBE]
^Great stuff! Thanks for sharing PT!

Football is much more than a game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
That’s was worth being there just to see both sides let this young man play and score. Hats off two both of these teams for this great moment.
Very cool ending to the game!! Good Luck Panthers!!
Panthers one of three that can win the East
Panther Thunder Wrote:Panthers dominate in Round 1. They move to 6-4 and will play Williamsburg next Friday.
Way to go Panthers. Welcome to The Burg. :welcome:
Panther Thunder Wrote:[YOUTUBE="Kyle Allison Scoop & Score"]6FiAilUQ2UY[/YOUTUBE]

:Sad04::Clap: Go Kyle ! :Cheerlead
Patriot1 Wrote:That’s was worth being there just to see both sides let this young man play and score. Hats off two both of these teams for this great moment.

I wish I could have seen games like this and the Rockcastle game. I love my true fellow Kentuckians.
Pretty cool Pikeville!!!!!
If your football coach is worth anything, he is teaching life lessons along with football lessons. This is a perfect example.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...35266.html
Granny Bear Wrote:Pretty cool Pikeville!!!!!
If your football coach is worth anything, he is teaching life lessons along with football lessons. This is a perfect example.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...35266.html
:truestory:
Coach Mac is a class act. A coach every parent should want their son to play football for. One of the best coaches in the mountains. This doesn't surprise me at all. Congrats Pikeville on the win and congrats to this young man from Harlan on his touchdown.