Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/3 Class A Playoffs Round Bishop Brossart @ Raceland
This is the third consecutive season these two teams have met in the playoffs with Raceland winning the first two. Who do you have in this one?
Rams by 2 TD's.
Raceland by 14
Rams will put this away early. Rams by 27
We haven't put neone away early all year. I don't expect us to do lose, but we will win fairly easily imo. Traveling in the 2nd round concerns me a bit though.

Raceland 35
Bros sat 14
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:We haven't put neone away early all year. I don't expect us to do lose, but we will win fairly easily imo. Traveling in the 2nd round concerns me a bit though.

Raceland 35
Bros sat 14

Paris is playing as good as anybody right now.
Paris thumping Ludlow would concern me if I had to travel to their place
bac2369 Wrote:Paris is playing as good as anybody right now.

Paris is moving the ball lately and scoring just think it'll be much more difficult when they try to move it against The Rams. That'll be tough!
Rams win this one
RAMS comfortably.
This one is easy.........I thinked :worthy:

Raceland 42
Bishop Brossart 13
Raceland 40-7
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Paris is moving the ball lately and scoring just think it'll be much more difficult when they try to move it against The Rams. That'll be tough!

I do too. But they have speed and it's shown and they get two weeks to get healthy and they didn't play two starters in the win over Ludlow.
Survive and advance!
Ram’s win 1st round but unless the offense can figure out how to move the ball consistently we will Be in trouble against Paris. Our blocking as a whole is well not very good. That goes for the line and the backs. We have to develope a passing game. If not we will continue to have 7 in the box shutting down our run. Let’s get past the 1st one first. 1 at a time
Rams by Eleventy billion and a half!
Brossart typically has some good athletes but the past couple of years we have beat them with size and physicality. I look for a similar result this time around.

Raceland 34
Brossart 7
Raceland will be the more physical team in this matchup.
Raceland 34
Brossart-14
It's put up or shut up time in 🐑 land!
We are gonna run through brossart just like we run through our plastic goat!