Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 78 East Ridge 49
Slow start for the Hornets. I almost predicted this score right. Congrats Hornets and good luck the next round. Good season ER, and good luck next year.
Good Win Magoffin, but slow starts like that aren't gonna cut it in the next two rounds.
Congrats to the Lady Hornets. As for East Ridge, take care of yourselves and have a great offseason and come back strong next year.
Magoffin made an example of East Ridge. Was this to intimidate the other teams or was ER really that bad.
Congrats to Magoffin. Looked like they were a little rusty at the beginning of the game but they really turned it on. Great game by Brittany Manns.
Congrats girls slow start strong finish.... great game britt
Congratulations Lady Hornets!!!!

Congrats Hornets
Congratulations MC! Keep it up!!!
U Put A Good Fight Up Er
Congrats Mc
Way to go Lady Hornets, bad 1st quarter, but played pretty good all in all.
I didn't get to see the first ER game with MC. ER came with more hustle than I was figuring on, just going by the previous score. Good game ER. Congrats on another one MC girls. They get tough now, keep your heads.
Congrats Lady Hornets!!...I knew it wouldn't be the same type of game as the last time these two teams met...With all that said, I was VERY impressed with the little guard, #21, from ER...She's a tough little devil and I heard she was only in the 8th grade!!...If that's true, then she'll definitely be a force to reckon with for the rest of her high school career. But congrat again and GOOD LUCK the rest of the tourney. I'm rootin for ya'ns!!
Congrats girls i knew it would be an easy win!
Seems like the lady hornets played pretty good ball tonight. Does anyone have any stats? I know Manns had about 15 or so in the first half, just wondering how much she ended up with.
FrAnKeE Wrote:Seems like the lady hornets played pretty good ball tonight. Does anyone have any stats? I know Manns had about 15 or so in the first half, just wondering how much she ended up with.
The stats are on the thread where jamey was doing the play-by-play.
Good game by the Hornets, Manns was really impressive early on and Magoffin didn't try to run the score up or anything, It could of been much worse.. Good game by Brittney, Ashley, and Michaela, as well as the other girls who got in the game.
East Ridge has a scrappy team.Was beginning to think it was gonna be closer than it was.That eighth grader kept them in it.She's very impressive,total baller.Congrats lady hornets don't let up the pressure now.
Congratulations Magoffin. Brittany Manns, you played a great game!

East Ridge, I read the play by play. You were giving it your all in the first quarter. I must say that I really hoped for that drive and that heart throughout the game. Practice hard in the offseason and come back bigger and better than ever. Way to go Holly and Caitlin, very impressive games from some younger members of the team.

one step closer to state
Congrats nice win, but boring one to watch after the firs quarter. I dont think anyone will be intimidated by Magoffin but that dont mean anyone will beat them neither. But they will have to work hard next couple of games for a repeat. They are so fast.
Way to go girls!! Congrats.....keep up the good work.
Nice win MC. Michaela you played VERY GOOD WITH A Meniscal tear. I don't know any other girl that would keep playing like you have. KEEP IT OF GIRL!
BIG_COUNTRY_06 Wrote:Congrats Lady Hornets!!...I knew it wouldn't be the same type of game as the last time these two teams met...With all that said, I was VERY impressed with the little guard, #21, from ER...She's a tough little devil and I heard she was only in the 8th grade!!...If that's true, then she'll definitely be a force to reckon with for the rest of her high school career. But congrat again and GOOD LUCK the rest of the tourney. I'm rootin for ya'ns!!
Was thinking the same thing. Can't wait to watch for her for the next 4 years.
Congrats Lady Hornets. Keep your heads on straight and dont over look no team or you will go home with the short end of the stick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
StillAnMCfan Wrote:Was thinking the same thing. Can't wait to watch for her for the next 4 years.

Holly McCarty will be one to watch for the next few years. Very young and so much talent that it is not funny. She is a small guard but a force to reckon with. I've been watching her play basketball and softball for the last few years and I must say that I am very impressed with her each and everytime and I know that she will be a great high school athlete.

She reminds me of a young Ashley Jade Howard in the way she conducted herself on the court. Very bright future ahead for that young lady
east ridge has some young talent coming up!look for the 15th to be strong the next few years,especially the60th and 57th
# 21 and #20 is awsome and #20 has got skills and #21 is in 9th grade and er will have the greatest team ever in the next 2 years so look out!!!!

they have 4 or five to watch out for there yong but talented #30 #35 #13 #5 #4