Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help..
On finding something good to eat that's easy to fix, INEXPENSIVE and that I can make in a dorm room. I'm allowed to have toasters... NO deep fryers or anything else that I can recall...Also, I would love if it was something healthy since I am suppose to be losing weight and I really don't think warm delights, easy mac, ramen noodles and chips is considered healthy.

So anyone have any suggestions????
Eat celery.

You can eat anything you want as long as you watch how much you eat.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
celery is nasty... i hate it! I wont even eat it when it's mixed in with stuff.
DTfan Wrote:On finding something good to eat that's easy to fix, INEXPENSIVE and that I can make in a dorm room. I'm allowed to have toasters... NO deep fryers or anything else that I can recall...Also, I would love if it was something healthy since I am suppose to be losing weight and I really don't think warm delights, easy mac, ramen noodles and chips is considered healthy.

So anyone have any suggestions????

hmm...campbells chicken noodle soup is great if you have access to a microwave..
one "serving" is like 60 calories or something, but even if you eat the whole can (which is like 2.5) thats still under 200 calories..

the fatfree pringles really arent bad..and theyre pretty healthy

special k bars are good.. (for breakfast maybe...as a healthy alternative to poptarts?)

sandwiches are easy to make and pretty healthy (well not pb&j, but like ones w/ meat in them..) especially w/ fat free/lowfat mayo and not a zillion slices of cheese..
you might need a fridge for this though

maybe drink alot of fluids too, to keep you full..
like propel makes these flavor packets that you add to bottles of water...theyre awesome...they taste just like the bottles
also, i think theyre called "fuze" but those drinks are really good too..
its alot healthier than pop...

if you had a fridge, it wouldnt be too difficult to stock up on salad stuff either..

hope these helped