Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky-Mississippi St., Oct. 21st
In my opinion, this has quietly turned into one of the biggest games in recent UK football history. With a win, the Cats would have a very serious chance of heading to Georgia with the SEC East title on the line. The next three after this, Tennessee and Ole Miss at home, Vandy on the road, are all very, very winnable. Win this week and the whole complexion of the season changes, even with the Florida nightmare. But it won't be easy, I think Dan Mullen is one of the good head coaches in the SEC, and he will have them ready after we beat them on the last play a year ago. 4:00 Saturday in StarkVegas, what's everyone's thoughts on this one?
UK is coming off their Bye week. We'll know more as the week goes on, but we are expected to get all our banged up players back for this game.

This game kicking off at 4pm EST/3pm CST will be bigger than people think. A night game in StarkVegas is a different animal. Add in those stupid cowbells and you have a tough environment.

Something tells me we will see used more Bowden in the Wildcat and more involved in the offense. He's too dynamic not to be touching the ball.

UK setting @ 5-1 & Miss. St. setting @ 4-2 makes this game bigger than the TV time slot suggests. UK wins and they are 6-1 going in to a game with a Tennessee team that is in complete nuclear meltdown. But we gotta take care of business vs. the Dawgs.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I think the Wildcats pull it out 24-23.
Van Hagar Wrote:In my opinion, this has quietly turned into one of the biggest games in recent UK football history. With a win, the Cats would have a very serious chance of heading to Georgia with the SEC East title on the line. The next three after this, Tennessee and Ole Miss at home, Vandy on the road, are all very, very winnable. Win this week and the whole complexion of the season changes, even with the Florida nightmare. But it won't be easy, I think Dan Mullen is one of the good head coaches in the SEC, and he will have them ready after we beat them on the last play a year ago. 4:00 Saturday in StarkVegas, what's everyone's thoughts on this one?
It would be amazing to be able to discuss Ky as a team that could possibly go to Starkville and have a good shot at a big road win and be 6-1 with 4 of their last 6 games being very winnable. With the history of the past 40 years of Ky football Unfortunately it's just not wise to allow ourselves to go there no matter how much we feel like that could possibly happen....
IMHO it's the game that makes or breaks the rest of the season.
TO be honest, I think miss st pounds us on saturday.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:IMHO it's the game that makes or breaks the rest of the season.
TO be honest, I think miss st pounds us on saturday.

I agree with the outcome. I don't think it necessarily defines the rest of the season, but I think MSU wins 31-21 behind a strong effort behind their mobile QB.
Fitzgerald is a slow fat white boy and it's comical watching Kentucky try to stop him.
It's even more comical watching stoops get our coached every week.
3rd &1 toward the end of the half, and Eddie Gran dials up a play to throw it 40 yards down the field instead of getting a first down. Turning point. Game over after State scores before half. Awesome coaching yet again.
UK has the talent to win these games but damn they sure have some meatheads on the sidelines for coaches. Just pathetic.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Fitzgerald is a slow fat white boy and it's comical watching Kentucky try to stop him.
It's even more comical watching stoops get our coached every week.
Doesnt take much for Stoops to get out coached
As I suspected, this one has turned into a blowout.
Season over.
They'll go to a toilet bowl against another garbage team and finish with 7 or 8 wins max.
Time for the annual early transition to basketball.

Stoops Troops!
Drew Barker to the rescue! Confusednicker:
He will start next week probably
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Drew Barker to the rescue! Confusednicker:
He will start next week probably
Confusednicker: run it up. I hope State scores 100
once again mr unhappy rears his ugly head; yes today sucks getting beat but to want a team score a 100 that shows you lack a lot of class mr. demarcus ware and no i dont want to argue with you about it either